View Poll Results: How do you feel about PSO2 coming to Vita?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am happy to see PSO2 coming to Vita!

67 41.88%
  • PSO2 should stay PC-only!

30 18.75%
  • I don't care either way.

44 27.50%
  • I am currently undecided...

19 11.88%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    That 2013 isn't exactly something to put on your "soon" list, plus we don't know WHEN in 2013 and we only know that's the year JAPAN gets it.
    This too.

I think this is a great idea to be honest. Having portable PSO2 will be a bonus not only for us fans, but for the Vita sales as well.
    My only gripe is that I wish they would have the two online servers separate. (PC/Vita)
    This way, what ever problems arise with one, it won't affect the other. (Memory/Processors/Etc). I'm guessing the reason they want to have them combined is so that you only have to pay one online fee for both, as well as being able to access your account on the go.
    There's positives and negatives to both sides of this, and either way, I do hope they release it on Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I think Mike is also pointing out.

(What it sounds like people are oblivious to)

That 2013 isn't exactly something to put on your "soon" list, plus we don't know WHEN in 2013 and we only know that's the year JAPAN gets it.
    He said he was leaving for the Army soon, not that PSO2 was coming out soon. And leaving for the Army "soon" can mean a variety of things.

Like I said, my brother finished his basic and military police training this past Summer. He's not actually going to be deployed anywhere (unless there are some sort of extreme circumstances) until next December. And he actually signed up for the Army about a year and a half ago.

Anyway, it all depends what area of the Army he is going into, where bns1991 is going to be positioned, and when he's going to be positioned some where. Regardless of these factors, a Vita version would still be preferable for a person in his situation, which is still what I believe he was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by XeoΩ View Post
    I think this is a great idea to be honest. Having portable PSO2 will be a bonus not only for us fans, but for the Vita sales as well.
    My only gripe is that I wish they would have the two online servers separate. (PC/Vita)
    This way, what ever problems arise with one, it won't affect the other. (Memory/Processors/Etc). I'm guessing the reason they want to have them combined is so that you only have to pay one online fee for both, as well as being able to access your account on the go.
    There's positives and negatives to both sides of this, and either way, I do hope they release it on Vita.
    I don't see them doing a paid subscription for PSO2, especially since you'd likely have to buy separate game discs per platform. If anything, I'd see an "online pass" system wherein each new character requires a $10 or so pass to play (with a pass code in each new copy of the game). Otherwise, there would be a lot of problems running subscriptions between both platforms.

All I personally hope for is to have an offline mode in the future... possibly when the game is finally prepared to shut down... maybe transfer our data to our PC/Vitas and allow for WiFi/Lan play. At least give us something we can play when the servers finally cut off.

OH MY GOD!!!!
    Vita gamers might have to pay more (for memory cards) for the ability to play POS2 on their portable.

First world problems

The unfairness of this all makes me want to nerdrage for 1000 years.
    I am =THE= SilentWanderer. If you have seen me around elsewhere, you can be sure this is me Here.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

More people to play with that don't have a gaming PC is always good news to me XD as long as there doesn't end up being some Vita hack of some sort, I could really care less since I don't own a VITA; of course, that can change if SONY does a good enough job in making it XP

I'm happy that it's coming to Vita. I was planning to get one for Gravity Rush anyway so it works for me.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kureha Lvl:104(Race:Human)(Class:Ranger)
    Flare Lvl:31 (Race:Beast)(Class:Hunter)

Lol, I guess the new question would be, how do you feel about PSO2 coming to iOS and Android? I know I saw a few people wanting it for Windows Phones...

Again, I'm still PC-only, as I have neither a Vita nor a smartphone, nor do I have much desire for mobile gaming at this point in time.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Default Speaking openly.

I don't really care what system(except VITA...or any portable system) that PSO 2 will be available for. As long as there are no tweaks to it, or hackers(yeah, you low-lives), then its all good.

Though individuals like those are not as common(except PSP2), they still ruin some decency from what I heard of as "hard work" or patience.

Feel free to disagree. We all have our tweaks.

I like cross platform play, gets more people together and is awesome overall, some friends don't like PC gaming, some others don't like console gaming, but in a cross platform game we all can play together