Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rei-San View Post
    Or my palm ready to meet their face...
    They acting like a bunch of little pansies and that actually irritated me.(It's to hard can you make it easier.) The fuck..
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

I love it when PS was hard. Do you have any idea how many times I got my balls rocked when I first started playing and went through every new area for the first time? Every new boss? Every new Difficulty? FUCKING ULTIMATE MODE?

It meant I couldn't just plow through the game. I had to work for completion.
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    TRequest: The starter enemies were too strong.
    Response: We've balanced the enemies so that beginners can play without being stressed.
    WHAT.

Never once did I run into trouble defeating an enemy and I solo'd the majority of the time to level 20. ._. The only thing that was remotely difficult was when I had to do that one Code mission where the Orb thing appears(Destruction?)... And even then it only gave me trouble because I didn't realize how to fight it.

I have to agree that one is head-scratching.
    I thought the difficulty curve ramped up rather well.

I hope quests and free-quest will have difficulty settings like PSO, with "easy" "hard", "very hard" and then "ultimate" ...
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Rei-San View Post
    I love it when PS was hard. Do you have any idea how many times I got my balls rocked when I first started playing and went through every new area for the first time? Every new boss? Every new Difficulty? FUCKING ULTIMATE MODE?

It meant I couldn't just plow through the game. I had to work for completion.
    I remember my first trip into ult. I was hitting in the 20s. At least I usually hit...

I went and abused the hell out of Fake in Yellow to hunt rappy drops. <3 chicken chickens.
    Coming Soon!

... I'm looking at the new lobby screens and they weren't kidding with the idea re-design idea. I absolutely love it!

Though yeah, I can't see why they changed the difficulty O_o;

all i want is language selection. give me an english option and you have my money sega.
    PSU ID - 30001139
    PSO2 JP Info:

Chalka / Parallax / Xavious Redd / Rydia / Cyrax / Paladin Crux

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

And here i thought Japanese versions of games were always harder then western versions (like Infinity and PSP2 for example)...If they get it this easy, does it mean we can kill each boss with 2 fingers in our nose blindfolder with a wooden stick?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Request: The starter enemies were too strong.
    Response: We've balanced the enemies so that beginners can play without being stressed.

Request: Solo-play is too hard.
    Response: We've balanced the game so that it wont be unbalanced for solo players and small parties. You'll also be able to bring along NPCs like previous Phantasy Stars to help keep the difficulty down.

Request: The quests felt like they were too long so I'd like smaller maps.
    Response: We've adjusted the game so that the average quest map is smaller and takes less time to clear than before
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Disappointed with these requests. ._.

Other than these, everything else is great.
    I totally agree. I'm disappointed at these decisions.

The maps have been getting smaller since PSO. I was happy that SEGA decided to increase the size of the maps for the second alpha test of PSO2. I was hoping they would bring back the feeling of adventure that PSO had. It was something that was sadly lost in the newer games. I liked getting lost in the Ruins! haha

Now they are planning on shrinking them after they made them larger by request from the alpha1 testers. If anything, I thought the maps could stand to be a little larger since they are suppose to support up to 12 players. Hard to have a feeling of an "Unlimited Adventure" when you're running from point A to point B trashing groups of monsters in a matter of seconds like you did in PSU. I really hope this isn't what they are planning. Let us keep the feeling of adventure and exploration!

I soloed 99% of the time during alpha2 and I thought the game wasn't unfairly difficult. Why nerf the monster's difficulty? You just need to learn to watch their patterns. The only thing that perhaps needed to be changed was possibly scaling the "boss" monsters HP depending on how many people are on the map. In my opinion, a better change would have been to add an Easy, Normal, and Hard modes to the quests.

Hopefully I misunderstood their decisions or the planned changes won't be as severe as I'm fearing.