Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Its they hack leave and dont save ever, when I created ligit rooms under my other save datas I saw tons of people join rooms with clues they been hacked or what ever. I was a victim of hacked once, now days I keep clear of hacked and hackers online because they slow down the game.

But a Force class, do ligits even play Force? Every ligit I use to see played Hunter, Ranger or Vanguard.

I wonder what class is yall favorite one as ligit?

Quote Originally Posted by NicorTheDuke View Post
    Best way to discourage them from joining is have them show their cards after joining
    I agree with this! You'd be surprised how quick a so called legit refuses to give out his/her card when asked. That just casts them in an even brighter negative light, ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiX View Post
    But a Force class, do ligits even play Force? Every ligit I use to see played Hunter, Ranger or Vanguard.
    Im a legit Force. And I've learned from the best when it comes to being a Force. And I ran into another legit FO user last night (a Princess Zelda) and she could hold her own! Don't count us FO users out yet! ^_-
    Last edited by Sara-hime; Apr 4, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

Can't tell if you're being ignorant or you were just late to the party, but forces although weaker than most in terms of physical attributes, do a great job of handling things. Compared to PSU and the first PSP, you were limited to weapons within that type, but remember in PSPo2 weapon restriction is based on your type level and the points that can be used to use those weapons.

In fact a large number of legitimate players are Force, as opposed to Hunter and Vanguard who are being overused by the hacker population.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Can't tell if you're being ignorant or you were just late to the party.
    I'd say both, actually. But don't mind him. In many other threads he's expressed his perceived distaste and general bias of Forces without knowing how much damage they're actually capable of causing or how useful they really are.

Most people tend to ignore it and not respond.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Its they hack leave and dont save ever, when I created ligit rooms under my other save datas I saw tons of people join rooms with clues they been hacked or what ever. I was a victim of hacked once, now days I keep clear of hacked and hackers online because they slow down the game.

Most legit's just play force to max out their type level, but not many main them. People just tend to play with the other classes because surprise surprise FO's take a lot more work to become a viable class and in most cases just aren't as effective.

That didn't stop me though, call me stubborn but FO is my favorite class and ill stick with it no matter what! XD There is nothing more satisfying then killing one of the dragon bosses with 3 Gizonde's on a low chain.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

i find this to be very amusing since i use VA as my main because it is jack of all trades.already had someone enter my host demanding my card when i already know what they are planing & i tell them this..."you do not deserve my card because when you enter my host w/hostility & intentions of manipulation & stalking i see you as my enemy & my target".sorry,but no more american's are permitted access to my card.i also told some japanese players on psp2i about this & they said keep that off of our server.

Hunter and Vanguard who are being overused by the hacker population.
    Even as HU or VA they make the other players waste all their moon atomizers, give them a rod or a wand and there'll be frequent visits to the city.

Can't tell if you're being ignorant
    ?

You can tell what he's saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi-chan View Post
    call me stubborn
    You are very stubborn indeed.

As I've withnessed when I used to play with the stubborn girl, FOs are capable of dealing a hell load of damage to a group of enemies or enemies with multiple hit spots just by chaining.

So yeah, FOs are not that useless on the offensive department.

Quote Originally Posted by Ame View Post
    already had someone enter my host demanding my card when i already know what they are planing & i tell them this..."you do not deserve my card because when you enter my host w/hostility & intentions of manipulation & stalking i see you as my enemy & my target".sorry,but no more american's are permitted access to my card.i also told some japanese players on psp2i about this & they said keep that off of our server.
    Oh your God!

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Slayer View Post
    Even as HU or VA they make the other players waste all their moon atomizers, give them a rod or a wand and there'll be frequent visits to the city.

?

You can tell what he's saying?

You are very stubborn indeed.

As I've withnessed when I used to play with the stubborn girl, FOs are capable of dealing a hell load of damage to a group of enemies or enemies with multiple hit spots just by chaining.

So yeah, FOs are not that useless on the offensive department.

Oh your God!
    more pro then you are.^@^