Question Is it fixed libel only?

I've just ordered a game cube and all i need to play PSO as missed it haha. To go online is it fixed line only? Can't wait to get back onto PSO x

Are you asking if you can play online with your GameCube? I'm pretty sure the answer to that question is no unless I am missing something. I could have misinterpreted the question tho.

Unless the Gamecube you ordered has one already, you'll need a network or modem adapter and the appropriate cables as well. By default, the system did not come with internet access.

Are you asking if PSO is online only?

The answser is no. There is an offline mode, so even if you have no access to the Internet with it, you'll be able to play a fully funcltional offline mode without needing to connect to a network.

Your sentance really doesn't make any senese, so I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.

Hmmm. Does TC live in the UK?
    Wolverhampton says it is in the West Midlands, England. According to Google.
    The question should be re-asked or more information given.
    I am =THE= SilentWanderer. If you have seen me around elsewhere, you can be sure this is me Here.

Quote Originally Posted by Abrogan View Post
    I've just ordered a game cube and all i need to play PSO as missed it haha. To go online is it fixed line only? Can't wait to get back onto PSO x
    You'd just need a Broadband Adapter for it. However, official GC PSO servers closed years ago. There are other ones available, but you're on your own finding those. The Broadband adapter just uses an Ethernet port, so it's wired connection only.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Thanks. Basically i meant is it fixed only as in can you connect any other way, however i now realise that it was a silly question given it's an old console. I know i can play offline which is my plan anyway tbh x

Yes i am in England btw. Location is right x
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Mar 28, 2012 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Double post