Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Macras View Post
    so the using real friends as NPCs.. is there any confirmation if it only works for when they're offline like i think it does or does it include being able to bring along a friends character they arent on?
    Should work when the player is offline or online. It doesn't say either way but I don't see why it would only work when a character is offline. The character you bring along probably wont get any exp or meseta so it shouldn't matter.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheFabulous View Post
    This was basically what I was thinking. If I am wrong then I must have just misunderstood something.
    I still don't really see how them not being able to get into your room is stopping them from standing in an obviously more populated area (a lobby) where they normally would be to begin with...

It's like buying a lock for your house, but the front door stays unlocked, you're just locking your closet door with all of your invaluable toys in it...

It's not anywhere near limiting gold sellers or hackers from doing their job... compared to say.. having to buy a key or having a REAL subscription fee, I'm not getting it... D:

If anything it's just telling the REAL players "Hah, there's no sub fee but you got pay just as much just to have fun side things."

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I still don't really see how them not being able to get into your room is stopping them from standing in an obviously more populated area (a lobby) where they normally would be to begin with...

It's like buying a lock for your house, but the front door stays unlocked, you're just locking your closet door with all of your invaluable toys in it...

It's not anywhere near limiting gold sellers or hackers from doing their job... compared to say.. having to buy a key or having a REAL subscription fee, I'm not getting it... D:

If anything it's just telling the REAL players "Hah, there's no sub fee but you got pay just as much just to have fun side things."
    I see what you're trying to say yeah, I wasn't expecting them to enter my room to spam but I thought without a system related purchase communication would be limited. Which I assumed would prevent bots since spamming wouldn't be as effective when no one can hear you. But I agree on how having to buy features such as a room is basically putting a price to play the game, just somewhat optional.
    "It's like the classic debate about why measuring the position of an electron changes its momentum and vice versa. The only correct answer is to get drunk and set fire to things."
    -Ross Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    By limiting gold seller's access to trading functions, you remove their ability to sell gold as there is no way to pass the gold (or other items) off easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    By limiting gold seller's access to trading functions, you remove their ability to sell gold as there is no way to pass the gold (or other items) off easily.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Then again, they may just purchase and continue to spam. But this kind of system could limit it a bit.
    "It's like the classic debate about why measuring the position of an electron changes its momentum and vice versa. The only correct answer is to get drunk and set fire to things."
    -Ross Scott

Quote Originally Posted by LeoTheFabulous View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. Then again, they may just purchase and continue to spam. But this kind of system could limit it a bit.
    Yup. But then it becomes a matter of profitablitiy on the side of the gold seller. If having to repurchase the ability to trade over multiple bannings becomes more expensive than any profit made selling gold, then the seller will likely leave. And in the end, Sega gets to keep the gold seller's money.

Wait trading function is part of my room?

Quote Originally Posted by rezakon View Post
    Wait trading function is part of my room?
    I don't know how trading works but it is one of the functions of the game that needs to be enabled in the cash shop.

Looks like I need to let my team know that the feature is now confirmed.

I don't know how trading works but it is one of the functions of the game that needs to be enabled in the cash shop.
    I knew about that part but for a second I was thinking you had to buy unlocks for the unlocks (so unlocking trading function for my room to be able to trade).