Page 153 of 201 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    It was just one line of text from one newman who was part of a dangerous organization. Newmans are better known for their ability to be fully grown in one year.
    Hrm? I'd swear there was also a caves quest about rescuing the twin sister of a newman who was afraid precisely because as a newman, she could die at any moment.
    Then again, my memory is wonky as hell, but now I'm curious, I'll see if I can find something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    It was just one line of text from one newman who was part of a dangerous organization. Newmans are better known for their ability to be fully grown in one year.
    Meh, I remember hearing it somewhere as a way to explain why Newmen dress in such a flashy manner. Then I remember hearing that the lifespans of Newmen were finally stabilized in PSU. Not sure whether or not it's actually true, though.

I'm going to be streaming my item hunt for the day. I will be playing force if anyone is interested in watching.

http://www.twitch.tv/rizenforce

Quote Originally Posted by Rauten View Post
    Hrm? I'd swear there was also a caves quest about rescuing the twin sister of a newman who was afraid precisely because as a newman, she could die at any moment.
    Then again, my memory is wonky as hell, but now I'm curious, I'll see if I can find something about it.
    You're right. An NPC beside the shops during one quest also mentions that Newmans have no definite lifespan and could die at any second.

I finished my broadcast a few hours ago. Total of 2 hrs of running around caves doing boss hunt.

It is available here if anyone is interested:
    http://www.twitch.tv/rizenforce/b/316259474

Edit: Oops! Wrong thread!
    Last edited by Rizen; May 1, 2012 at 09:41 AM.

**ProTip:
    I've noticed a bunch of you are using Photobucket to host your images.
    Don't do that.
    Instead, host them at www.imgur.com
    That way, instead of using your precious bandwith (which is limited unless you have a paid account) you're using Imgur's bandwith.

Plus, anyone trolling Imgur can see the recent uploads. Your creation might end up on a bunch of other sites.
    "It is still essentially, (though no matter how hardcore people go for this game) still a video game to use during your leisure time." -Scale of Judgment

Wrong thread...
    Last edited by Shakuri; Apr 28, 2012 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    I finished my broadcast a few hours ago. Total of 2 hrs of running around caves doing boss hunt.

It is available here if anyone is interested:
    http://www.twitch.tv/rizenforce/b/316259474

watched it -->awesome, but somehow you run solo all the time, iŽd like to see some more team action. Thank you for the great post

Mazoku of the Red Ocean Atemisc's Avatar

So in the creator, how exactly do we get our made characters to show up in the test video? I keep getting the default people.