Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Home Dog View Post
    For the thing on the bottom. Those are all of the changes you made. So as you uncheck them, the change is reverted to what it was on the preset you chose. Of course you can just recheck them to get it back.
    Ah. Thank you very much. Updating now.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Can you translate the graphics options on the Launcher?
    I cannot. However...

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-the-c...us-mini-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    You can undo with CTRL + Z or pushing the Undo button.
    I only found the undo button a bit later.

I can't believe I didn't think to try Ctrl+Z though... (considering how ubiquitous it is)
    Coming Soon!

This should be stickied.

Quote Originally Posted by Home Dog View Post
    For the thing on the bottom. Those are all of the changes you made. So as you uncheck them, the change is reverted to what it was on the preset you chose. Of course you can just recheck them to get it back.
    I'm not sure if anyone has already mentioned this, but here's another note about the timeline thing:

You can change the 'preset' you're using to whatever character is currently displayed by hitting that button on bottom left, like you're going to save the character for use in the benchmark, but then cancelling. If you loaded one custom character, set it as a 'preset' like this, then loaded another, you could use the check boxes to select some attributes from the first custom character, and others from the second. This could be useful sharing things (hair and eye colors, body shape, etc.) between characters that would be difficult to replicate otherwise.

Note: I used the word 'preset', but this doesn't actually change any of the default presets - only the one you're using during a single session.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Here are screens of the menu that I took.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Heres part 2
    Last edited by moorebounce; Apr 10, 2012 at 07:41 PM.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Lightbulb

I tried running character creator in full screen and it won't work. I can max out my settings in a Window Mode and I still excellent results with my rig but for some reason Full Screen triggers this and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't anyone that speaks Japanese who knows what this says.

Quote Originally Posted by Misto View Post
    I tried running character creator in full screen and it won't work. I can max out my settings in a Window Mode and I still excellent results with my rig but for some reason Full Screen triggers this and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't anyone that speaks Japanese who knows what this says.
    It says the same thing if you Alt + Tab in Fullscreen, so I'm guessing it isn't automatically getting focus or something is stealing it.

Unless you really want Fullscreen in the Benchmark I wouldn't worry about it. In the Beta they have fixed the Alt + Tabbing problem so what your getting there shouldn't technically happen in the actual game.

(If you are determined on having Fullscreen in the Benchmark you can go into your Documents/SEGA open user_benchmark.pso2 with Notepad, set VirtualFullScreen = true. This technically is Windowed with no Border though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    It says the same thing if you Alt + Tab in Fullscreen, so I'm guessing it isn't automatically getting focus or something is stealing it.

Unless you really want Fullscreen in the Benchmark I wouldn't worry about it. In the Beta they have fixed the Alt + Tabbing problem so what your getting there shouldn't technically happen in the actual game.

(If you are determined on having Fullscreen in the Benchmark you can go into your Documents/SEGA open user_benchmark.pso2 with Notepad, set VirtualFullScreen = true. This technically is Windowed with no Border though.)
    I fiddled around with the configuration file and adjusted the settings quite a bit, from what I can gather, it's something about Full Screen it doesn't like. I tried analyzing the dump I pulled from memory, but nothing really gave me a good idea and you're likely right. I do use other software which might be preventing the character creator from grabbing the screen completely.

I don't know where else to post this, and I don't feel my question is thread worthy...

Anyway, is there any way to 'hide' the menu(the side bar option selectors) in the Character Creator? I want to take screenshots without the menus in the pictures.