Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

An arse slider for sure,japanese LOVE huge big breasts that's no secret but while those are nice I can equally appreciate a well shaped backside as well.It's possible with the way the creator is now but it also adjust some other proportions and make it look off.

On a less creepy note i'd like more hairstyles as well.

There is nothing wrong with wanting more arse.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

1. The Casts needed more customization.
    2. When choosing a color you should get a hex code and you should be able to enter in a hex code.
    3. A few more hair styles and accessories.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Yeah, here's your head model, lolololol nop you can't customize anything on it because only human faces have differencia- NO FUCK YOU SEGA.

I also really hate how Male Casts in general can't have humanoid bodies. Less gundam mobile suits, more cyber ninjas please. I also would like the original HUcast design from PSO.

As for the arse slider, I know what you guys are looking for but, looks like you're just going to have to accept being called Thunder Thighs.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    I also really hate how Male Casts in general can't have humanoid bodies. Less gundam mobile suits, more cyber ninjas please. I also would like the original HUcast design from PSO.
    I remember being that one guy saying he wanted more humanoid like CAST parts, like half a year ago. A bunch of people replied: "HOW'S IT LOOK LIKE A GUNDAMN, YOU DUMB! IT LOOKS FINE! I LIKE DA GIANT ROBOT LOOK!"

But now everyone seems to agree...

WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU THEN TO BACK ME UP, HUH??

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Hypocrisy is in human nature.

Wanted to make sure I read all the post before posting.

I didn't see anyone else mention this before, however, I noticed that like long pieces of hair, and certain hats are STILL clipping into the model.

I know it's a bit unreasonable for the required coding and testing and trying to blend an entirely different engine into the rest of the game, but I had always hoped for some sort of cast modeling system like in armored core. You could pick from a list of absolutely mechanical parts and humanoid parts to construct your cast, including a wide array of helmet heads. Then you color them by a general set of colors, or color the arms and legs individually from the torso and head or something like that.

Well, it is a creator demo. Hopefully there will be a wider array of free choices for all come release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    I remember being that one guy saying he wanted more humanoid like CAST parts, like half a year ago. A bunch of people replied: "HOW'S IT LOOK LIKE A GUNDAMN, YOU DUMB! IT LOOKS FINE! I LIKE DA GIANT ROBOT LOOK!"

But now everyone seems to agree...

WHERE WERE ALL OF YOU THEN TO BACK ME UP, HUH??
    Oh, I tend to avoid this section completely. Didn't want to drown in tears. Also, are you sure the ones agreeing with you now were the same people who thought your claims were dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanzazikon View Post
    Yeah, here's your head model, lolololol nop you can't customize anything on it because only human faces have differencia- NO FUCK YOU SEGA.

As for the arse slider, I know what you guys are looking for but, looks like you're just going to have to accept being called Thunder Thighs.
    Play PSU if you want that, nah jk they will have better looking suits later on as DLC or when the game releases.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!