Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Resident Evil 6 trailer

And the 3rd story characters are revealed, Jake Muller and Sherry Birkin

Ashley can rot in hell. I'm so glad Capcom did the right thing finally putting Sherry.

Now I really want this game for both the Sherry and Leon storylines. The Chris storyline is dead last for me and the one I have very little interest to play through.

It also shows Ada who seems bad. I hope she ends up as a boss fight so we can kill her off.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Apr 10, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Looked like a movie trailer. That looked great.

Guy with the bald cut, obviously Steven from Veronica.

Never mind :'(, *Sniff* I was hoping Steven would make a come back.
    Last edited by Ark22; Apr 10, 2012 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

My money is on Leon. RE4 was one of the best ones imo, and unlike Chris, he's been infected with something and lived.

Add: My friend pointed out that Chris needed a partner for RE5. Leon did almost everything in RE4 while baby sitting. Just saying.
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*

I wonder if we get to see Jill become a sandwich in this one.

As I always say for things like this: cool trailer, gameplay necessary before I'm at all impressed.

Hm, 6 already. I lost track of the story after RE3. One day, with time, I should return to it & see how it has evolved.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

Looks great I can't wait.
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

I will admit, being the RE fan I am, I squeed at Sherry's reveal. Squeed even more so at the duke-out between Leon and Chris. Nearly every RE fan's dream... xD
    Anyway, she's much more of a Bad-A than Ashley, considering she went through a zombie apocalypse at the age of 10 and barely whined throughout any of it.

I guess this also supports the whole, "Wesker was taking care of Sherry" theory, considering who Sherry's with. Though, that theory is just something I remember reading/hearing about somewhere... I think it was Ada's Report, or something like that. Not the one in RE4, but, somewhere else... GAH, I have a hard time remembering much outside of the RE games and animated movie. >__< As much as I love RE's story, or at least what there is of it, I find it a tad confusing at some points. xD;

I have to agree on the game-play. What's been shown through the first trailer looks fairly good, but I don't think it's enough to have a really good understanding of what it'll play like. It seems smoother than RE5's controls, though. Maybe they'll incorporate some sort of dodging mechanism, like in RE: Revelations.

It's interesting to see the release date be set to come out around Oct. 2nd now, instead of Nov. 20. It might be just me, because I haven't been keeping that close of an eye on games and their release dates, but this is probably the first title, I've seen in a while, that's had their release date be set earlier, rather than most games these days, which were pushed back.

Overall, I'm excited for this entry into the RE series, and I'm interested in seeing how it turns out.
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.

Good lord!

Resident Evil 6 Premium Edition = $1300...

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/10...emium-edition/