Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    I will admit, being the RE fan I am, I squeed at Sherry's reveal. Squeed even more so at the duke-out between Leon and Chris. Nearly every RE fan's dream... xD
    Anyway, she's much more of a Bad-A than Ashley, considering she went through a zombie apocalypse at the age of 10 and barely whined throughout any of it.

I guess this also supports the whole, "Wesker was taking care of Sherry" theory, considering who Sherry's with. Though, that theory is just something I remember reading/hearing about somewhere... I think it was Ada's Report, or something like that. Not the one in RE4, but, somewhere else... GAH, I have a hard time remembering much outside of the RE games and animated movie. >__< As much as I love RE's story, or at least what there is of it, I find it a tad confusing at some points. xD;

I have to agree on the game-play. What's been shown through the first trailer looks fairly good, but I don't think it's enough to have a really good understanding of what it'll play like. It seems smoother than RE5's controls, though. Maybe they'll incorporate some sort of dodging mechanism, like in RE: Revelations.

It's interesting to see the release date be set to come out around Oct. 2nd now, instead of Nov. 20. It might be just me, because I haven't been keeping that close of an eye on games and their release dates, but this is probably the first title, I've seen in a while, that's had their release date be set earlier, rather than most games these days, which were pushed back.

Overall, I'm excited for this entry into the RE series, and I'm interested in seeing how it turns out.
    I can care less about Chris vs Leon since this should be about Leon and Jake only, Chris doesn't deserve another appearance. Capcom should've concentrated on those two storylines only.

For RE2 Claire B is the fake ending. Leon B was the real one. I forgot where I've read it but it makes sense to me. Ada wouldn't had survived in Leon A. Sherry did save Claire, and maybe Leon..

Leon B was by far my favorite scenario in the series. Makes me wish RE2 got the remake treatment like RE1 did.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Apr 11, 2012 at 04:29 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    For RE2 Claire B is the fake ending. Leon B was the real one. I forgot where I've read it but it makes sense to me.
    Correct. The canon story-line is Claire A and Leon B. Sherry becomes infected with the G-virus and Leon + Ada smooch before she "dies". RE:ORC follows the Claire A:Leon B path as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    I can care less about Chris vs Leon since this should be about Leon and Jake only, Chris doesn't deserve another appearance. Capcom should've concentrated on those two storylines only.

For RE2 Claire B is the fake ending. Leon B was the real one. I forgot where I've read it but it makes sense to me. Ada wouldn't had survived in Leon A. Sherry did save Claire, and maybe Leon..

Resident Evil 2 Leon B Part 5 All Cutscenes - YouTube

Leon B was by far my favorite scenario in the series. Makes me wish RE2 got the remake treatment like RE1 did.
    True enough... Chris has made quite the number of appearances recently, so putting him in RE6... Ehhh. Comparing Leon's and Chris' number of appearances, Chris has definitely been in the spotlight a bit too much. We've barely seen anything of Leon. Last appearance in a new game was... Operation Raccoon City. And that wasn't even technically canon. >__>; Then again, taking it in a 'real' direction, it would make sense for him to be there, being one of the best members of the BSAA, and considering the scale of what's happening... Meh. Okay, Chris HAS made a fairly big number of appearances, so even if he has a scenario in the game, maybe it's not that long.

And I agree on the remake of RE2. Darkside Chronicles and Operation Raccoon City don't count. I mean, Darkside Chronicles is kinda nice to tie certain things together, but at the same time it ruins other aspects of the story, and it's definitely no RE2 in terms of gameplay. If Capcom were to do a proper remake of RE2, like what they did with RE1, that'd be pretty wicked. Considering how far we are in the RE series, though... *sigh* A fan can dream, huh?
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.

Two words.
    C-Virus.

Btw little spoiler alert. The new guy w/ Ashley, is the son of the one who caused us soo much trouble in the last game. If you actually played it and folowed the series.

And whats this bout a Vs.? I thought it was more or so, that for once they actually meet... but eh it works to. Beefy Chris "punching rocks" Redfield is overrated.

/itches for a Mercs mode

I think I mentioned this in a previous RE6 thread, but I agree that Chris seems like a weird choice as a main character this time around.

RE5 started with Chris having lost someone very close to him and feeling disenchanted with the years of fighting.

By the end of the game, everything is okay and he's got his fighting spirit back.

RE6 sounds like it's going to start with Chris having lost someone very close to him and feeling disenchanted with the years of fighting.(!?)

What's the point? Granted, the fans have always taken the Resident Evil story much more seriously than anybody else, but I still feel like they should be trying to do something original with the character if he's going to be returning.