Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

I got my letter and a link to the player's site... I'm downloading the client for the closed beta right now.. I think?
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Waking up to a new mail from SEGA. Loving it, I'm very excited about this and I just hope I can find a great party.

EDIT: I can't find the download link. AFAIK it comes out the 19th right or can we start downloading the client now?
    Last edited by Mitz; Apr 12, 2012 at 03:36 AM.

Haven't seen my email yet. I did get my characters up to level 10 (one lvl 20, 2 lvl 10s), so it should arrive soon enough I should think. Still the anticipation is killing me. On another note, I'm glad that the Alpha is just next week, which means it won't clash with my exam week schedule (as far as I know ^_^) .

Can someone who already got the email post the subject header it should have for everyone to refer to?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Haven't seen my email yet. I did get my characters up to level 10 (one lvl 20, 2 lvl 10s), so it should arrive soon enough I should think. Still the anticipation is killing me. On another note, I'm glad that the Alpha is just next week, which means it won't clash with my exam week schedule (as far as I know ^_^) .

Can someone who already got the email post the subject header it should have for everyone to refer to?
    【PSO2】クローズドβテスト実施のお知らせ

Quote Originally Posted by Mitz View Post
    【PSO2】クローズドβテスト実施のお知らせ
    Thanks. Guess I'll start camping at my email client for the rest of the day for it to arrive. ^_^

can we update Alpha 2 client or do we need to redownload? @_@

No you *must* uninstal the Alpha 2 Client. The Closed Beta Game Client is up, im downloading it right now.

The traffic is so heavy right now. I've got a dl time of 3hrs and 33 minutes. LOL
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Razelis View Post
    can we update Alpha 2 client or do we need to redownload? @_@
    They stated to uninstalled the alpha client after the alpha test.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Something tells me, that even with a week to get selected, I still won't get picked.

Just wait.
    I believe we share the same boat, but even if I don't get in, I'll have all the lovely information people will relay on this lovely forum. So I'll still count it as a win, albeit an incomplete one.

Have I hated you properly today?

I'll count it as a rage-fest shitstorm, since I want to play PSO2 so goddamn bad, and I'm sick of not getting picked in these lotteries.