Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The game isn't even in Closed Beta yet (well it's close but still). Sega would be stupid not to release it in the West and I'm sure they will. Just hold your horses. We always get it later anyway. If they're gonna announce it in the West, it'll be after the closed beta or the open beta (if they have one)
    PSP2:i didn't get a release here either, so there obviously is room for concern

You do realize its releasing over the internet right? So unless you're asking for localization this petition is pointless. Plus like youcantcatchtheblue said your link doesn't work.
    What else could this POSSIBLY be over if not localization?

Can we at least give Sega a chance to show this at E3? Also Sega is hurting very bad financially so they would be fools to not release it in the west.

This is Phantasy Star Online 2 a brand new main release game. Furthermore based on history and how we have gotten every new Phantasy Star release (PSO/v2/Ep1&2/Ep3/BB/PSU/AOI/PSP1/2 PSZ) I don' t believe there is a reason to worry.

It would be very odd if this wasn't released in the west. (I am 100% sure this will come to the west...eventually)

We didn't get PSP2i because

1. PSP was dead.
    2. ...well that's it. Sega of America saw no reason to bring it over.
    Last edited by therealAERO; Apr 15, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merik2013 View Post
    PSP2:i
    You can't save yourself the defensive maneuvers and go back and search for the 500 pages already discussed on whether or not we should be paranoid about localization.

Also...

I dunno who made it popular, but making online petitions over a single concern with an unpopular online game NEVER got far... Not even far... more like they never got anywhere AT ALL. You should see how the petition thread for localizing PSP2i came out.

This is the nicest way anyone is gonna burst your bubble, all I can tell you is chillax, wait, and you're still paranoid. There's WAY too much evidence pointing to this game's localization (Including the other languages already found in the files.)

OR just brace yourself for a good 3 pages of being told this is a bad/pointless idea.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

they could have easily released it via the PSP's online store and still made a profit. Sony's decision to halt production on UMD's in no way should have impacted the release. All this proves is Sega's not perfect. furthermore, we know from experience that Sega West is no stranger to making poor business decisions. The only thing I'm trying to achieve from this petition is to have Sega West put such concerns to rest and make an official announcement.

I'm pretty sure Sakai and his team would want a large pool of players to be able to sustain the free to play model.

But I think they're being cautious, understandably after the PSU experience.

You guys are treating a petition like its a bad thing. lol Even if it isn't needed, and Sega did plan to release an English client at the same time, a petition couldn't really hurt in any way, and in fact, could cause Sega to realize that they should release their games in multiple regions from that point on. Its a rather impatient thing to do, but its not a bad thing.
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    There ARE language selection settings in the options. D:
    Then if English is in the settings, who cares?

SEGA is gearing up for something it seems. The options have language select and datamining shows there are some english files inside. My bet is we are going to be hearing about released outside of Japan during or after E3. I've said it before and I'm sticking to it.

If we don't hear anything after that, then we should start worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Delta View Post
    Its F2P so who cares if it gets localized? You can still play. And with all the guides that come out of these forums and the PSO2PEDIA I think we will be fine.
    You obviously have not tried to play a Japanese game.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    There ARE language selection settings in the options. D:
    I can't read Japanese so in which tab is that?
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance