Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Dinosaur - I Played Brawling Dezorian looking FoCast in Alpha 2.

It's a fun class, My Rod Physical attacks where half the tech's I did and in turbo mode it's not bad at all. It's rod's normal is stronger then the normal of a Gunblade saber part and especially the gun part, GB PA's are better and faster.

Now it's biggest point is it's Durability I can get whacked around and still be fine even form the dragon. It's overall DPS on Tech's could be low but I didn't focus on TP at all. Even then I was hitting pretty good with them to not worry at all since I was still nuking pretty good with them.
    If anything I believe they Replace the FoMar of old place with melee/durability.

I was able to get high HP as a Hunter with pretty good Def. My attacks where fine the only time that seem to take some time was the Dragon, That might of been because of the Ice Tech Sucks on it even tho it's weak against it ( can explain more it you like ).

Overall it's a good class/race that can be used to add versatility in a pinch in harder situation's.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    They aren't. Two identical starting characters, with the same class, can end up completely different due to weapon preferences, talent tree specializations, and sub class preferences. The difference is still there, it's just not based on race anymore.
    Oh come on. This is PSO-2 not PSU-2. What happened to character class? CASTs not being affected by status effects but not being able to use techs? Where's the MAIN differences now? There isn't really any other than looking different. It's just a few stats. In all honesty I really can't be bothered with a few numbers.
    Click On Banner