Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Downloader Error

Whenever I try to start the download for the installer it gives me an error. Anyone know what the issue may be?

I'm having the same issue. Someone please help?

Edit: I got it to work right after I posted this but I couldn't see the edit button and didn't want to double post. :/
    Last edited by Lightmage; Apr 17, 2012 at 06:56 AM.

Unfortunately without more info it's really hard to say. Would help if we could get the whole error message, but you'd have to have Japanese installed and set up in Windows.

Do you have a firewall? It might be something related to a blocked port, but I'm just guessing here.

i got that a couple times but i just hit ok and eventually it downloaded. just keep restarting it might work.

Upon a bit further inspection I've come across what the actual Japanese text of the error is:
    「サーバーのHTTPレスポンスが正しくありません[12152]」 which reads that there's essentially an issue trying to connect with the server. I was already previously led to believe that there was likely some sort of server connection issue so I had already tried disabling all of my firewalls and other network security. I had even gone so far as to try running the downloader on 3 separate computers to no avail.

Has anyone in the past 24 hours successfully managed to get the downloader to work for them?

Check on their FAQ listed on the download page, use google chrome, it should be explained. I'm not at home so idk the Link for the downloader/login page for PSO2CBT
    PSO2 Karai

Quote Originally Posted by Taitu View Post
    Upon a bit further inspection I've come across what the actual Japanese text of the error is:
    「サーバーのHTTPレスポンスが正しくありません[12152]」 which reads that there's essentially an issue trying to connect with the server. I was already previously led to believe that there was likely some sort of server connection issue so I had already tried disabling all of my firewalls and other network security. I had even gone so far as to try running the downloader on 3 separate computers to no avail.

Has anyone in the past 24 hours successfully managed to get the downloader to work for them?
    I downloaded the game last night and found it rather slow, you may just be hitting congestion. It does warn about this int he e-mail/webpage. so yeah, try again later.

This error is when you don't have permission to save the game in the place you have selected.

I'm having the same error, but there's definitely only one user on this computer. And my desktop is definitely NOT locked from myself.

I just keep resuming the download (it pauses whenever the error thing shows up, so I can resume) whenever it pops up and all seems to be fine.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    I'm having the same error, but there's definitely only one user on this computer. And my desktop is definitely NOT locked from myself.

I just keep resuming the download (it pauses whenever the error thing shows up, so I can resume) whenever it pops up and all seems to be fine.
    The official site says it's either a permissions problem or it your security software is getting in the way.