Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

http://www.cmi-lmi.com/enterppp.html

Do the test and post what you get here .

Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Bwahaha... it says that I should be the Prime Minister! (It's obviously very perceptive. )

I'm a shepard... the description made it sound really good except for one part:

(On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid)

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

It said I was The Dreamer-Minstrel

Discoverer! Woot! Wait...is that good?

I, too, am a discoverer. And I also wonder what Ambrai is.

Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.
    Hmmm, I couldn't have said it better myself

Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side, you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Wow, thanks Ambrai, I'm really surprised at how accurate this test was.

I think thats bad LOL

Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently. Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and logically persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Black Knight, go figure...

"you may be unemotionally manipulative as well as arrogant, selfish and impulsive."

Yeah, that describes me to a Tee