Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Way I see it... It really depends on the pricing.

6 dollars JUST for the increased storage is more than half of PSU's monthly fee. I could imagine the other system services costing just as much or more, Especially being more desirable, maybe access to trading being cheaper, who knows. I'm hoping this "monthly fee" doesn't go over 15 dollars and even that's kind of a lot if you ask me...

Since you know... There's still the gacha... and. It's a gacha. I'm sure we're all bored with the default clothes by now and we haven't even played the game yet, so don't act like I'm alone on that one. D:

Edit: but yeah was typing this like an hour ago, and went to do something else, because I care that much. So I think like two pages just popped up on me. D:

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Ah kyuuketsuki your first question that's the amount they gave us in Alpha 2, now this could be or not changed in Beta.

your second one. They give you the option to change element , increase ....etc with your weapon's something they Charged you before to do. lol no, I meant more of the rare's or higher * value weapon's. Since in PSU most weapon's became just a pile of dust bit's in storage which looked nice but didn't have very much re-play value.

the Third one. yeah it was an update they added around 4-5 month ago that put your PM's storage from 500 to 1000 using GC.

The fourth one is possible but depends on the pricing of the other AC items.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Ah kyuuketsuki your first question that's the amount they gave us in Alpha 2, now this could be or not changed in Beta.
    Oh I see. While I'd expect personal inventory to stay the same, I doubt they'll keep the bank at 100 items unless they're not expecting many people to actually pay for the storage expansion, since then it'd really just be a tax on excessive hoarding.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I think I need to establish both sides of the argument right here. One side is saying that we should expect to pay monthly, since that's what we've been doing since PSO. The other side is saying that $6 is far too much for a minor increase in play. Can I assume this is what both sides are saying?

They're both right. We should expect to pay something. And this something should be around what we were paying for PSU, for the average person. A more hardcore player who likes having the bonuses might pay more, while a more casual player who doesn't really care might not pay anything at all. The average of the extremes should be close to the $10 we're used to playing, assuming the population size remains the same. At this rate, though, that'll mean we can only get two bonuses per week before exceeding our previous monthly fee.
    And the point I want to emphasize is that this is $6 for a minor increase in play. $6 for the MyRoom would probably make more sense. Half a monthly fee for access to one of the more fun aspects of late PSU, I say that might be fair. But this is like, spend less time emptying your bags between missions.
    Does this mean better stuff will cost more?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Late to this thread but he doesn't say it will cost 500 yen for a storage expansion. He says charging 500 yen for a storage expansion is a possibility.
    Oh thank god. Where have you been? If you got here sooner, that would have saved me being glared at by the rest of the CSCE lab. Turns out students don't like it when you randomly shout out curse words when they're working.

Of course, if he's dropping numbers then it's probably a done deal.
    Ah... I'm out of curse words. I'm going to have to start making them up at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Late to this thread but he doesn't say it will cost 500 yen for a storage expansion. He says charging 500 yen for a storage expansion is a possibility.
    I'm not native Japanese, and I have no intentions to create a new angry mob, but I'm not so sure he's saying it's only a possibility. I hope you're right though and I'm simply overlooking something.

Edit: To me it looked like he was simply stating 500 yen for increased storage is one of the various options that will be available.
    Last edited by Spellbinder; Apr 18, 2012 at 09:44 PM.