Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Error 601 on the Closed Beta

How do I resolve this error? (Title)

Same issue.. i was almost finish with my character and then whoopsa... Error 601.. and i was just about to save the character and then it simply reseted... you can feel how i feelt?!

No freeze anymore, and the freeze i had actually did happen just at the time when i wanted to log and error 601 appeared, maybe its software/server related..

The server definitely isnt running stable and its good that they run some heavy beta load. Now i got into the game again, but i had several failures... and now i can start all over... oh the fun.
    Last edited by Xenobia; Apr 19, 2012 at 06:28 AM.

I've been getting that a lot as well. Also an error 630 when trying to sign in. D:
    ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ ヌル サヌラ -TWITTER (*^ワ^*)

For some reason i cant upload my CC data so i have to create new. Seems like beta isnt to enjoyable because of so many disconnects, hardly can play at all.. I keep disconnecting when creating a character... so i wont be able to create one at al. I do need at least 15 min to adjust it. Anyway, a DC every 15 min or so, thats not gonna run it.

When server is disconnecting me, he should keep that data but im not surprised that there isnt any actions like that. Maybe they should have invited lesser people because cant run a beta like that.
    Last edited by Xenobia; Apr 19, 2012 at 07:40 AM.

603 = connection error like fucking crazy
    I cant even get pass the intro stage. I had to rush to create a character or i'd never even be there.
    So far completely disappointed with their horrible server.

This time i succeeded into creating my char, then i saved up the char, and 10 sec after it did crash... once again...
    Kinda hilarious.
    Last edited by Xenobia; Apr 19, 2012 at 08:33 AM.

Default Can't Login

When I choose a ship, I put my sega id and password, but after it gives me an error (601) and says something about my sega id. How can i solve this? I'm pretty sure my id and password are ok!
    James - HuCast - Lvl. 185 (GCN)
    Lika - FoNewearl - Lvl. 200 (GCN)
    Jack - RaMar - Lvl. 160 (BB)

Same, but I get 656.

Basicly all u can do is wait. That happens to me. (Both errors) i just wait 5min then retry till i get results.

I just made sure I could log in to http://pso2.jp/cbt/ once I made sure it worked I then kept trying over and over again and it eventually let me in.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.