Default Registration "invitation code"?

I know I'm late in registering but I decided I'd do it anyways for the next beta event. Anyways, I've some to the point where I'm trying to register for the beta but I'm stuck where I need to input the invitation code which is "invitation" or "invitation code". I've tried both "招待" and "招待コード" but neither of them are working. Is it maybe because I'm now allow to copy and paste and I need to type it up. I really don't know. Can someone throw some advise please?

i don't think open beta registration is open yet... could be wrong though...

Hmmm then I wonder why it let me far enough to copy down the invitation code? Do you know when registration will open again if it really is closed?

unfortunately i don't know. While I'm decent at digging information, I've only really been following for a week and a half. The most i know is cbt registration for the current test closed last sunday. I was just assuming you wouldn't be able to register so soon.

I can't see how that is possible.. but I'm more in the dark than anyone else obviously so who knows.

So I take it no ones knows what I'm talking about?

No...