Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

some have claim cb invite and didnt invite other back

All invites have been sent.
    Last edited by Kabuto; Apr 22, 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Hey, I'm attempting to invite a friend right now and I signed him up and got him his own sega ID and whatnot, now I'm at the terms of registration where you have to type in "invitation" for the terms and agreement, and I can't for the life of me get past that page. Everytime I type it in and hit register, it pops up some error message I cannot read thus denying me entry, I know I have the sega ID right, but I can't complete the whole process, if someone could help me out that would be great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Egner View Post
    Hey, I'm attempting to invite a friend right now and I signed him up and got him his own sega ID and whatnot, now I'm at the terms of registration where you have to type in "invitation" for the terms and agreement, and I can't for the life of me get past that page. Everytime I type it in and hit register, it pops up some error message I cannot read thus denying me entry, I know I have the sega ID right, but I can't complete the whole process, if someone could help me out that would be great, thanks!
    Copy and paste the error message please.

http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/...rent=Error.png

Thats the link, not sure if it'll work, not good with posting pictures at all...
    Last edited by Egner; Apr 22, 2012 at 03:37 PM.

So I have been invited (Kabuto was nice enough to help me out) but the E-Mail with the code never came (It has been around 30 min+ now and still hasn't come) I've tried everything to let E-Mails in, not to mention disconnecting my router but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone offer any adivce? I don't want to lose the invite code over something this stupid >.<

It's not hard @_@ lol you can use a translator

Quote Originally Posted by Egner View Post
    I take it you mean a popup error message, judging from the fact that you just IMG tagged a web address.

Popup error messages indicate missing or incompatible information (digits instead of letters or vice versa, or lack of digits or letters where either are mandatory).

You didn't explain very well so I don't actually understand where exactly you're receiving this error.

You're not literally typing 'invitation' in place of the Beta code are you?

Edit: Yes, you were. That box is for the invitation code, not for you to type 'invitation' as if it were a captcha. That's your problem. Put the Beta Invitation code in that box.
    Last edited by moremouse; Apr 22, 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Hey was wondering if anyone has any invites left? it would be greatly appreciated if i could have an invite thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Azimel View Post
    So I have been invited (Kabuto was nice enough to help me out) but the E-Mail with the code never came (It has been around 30 min+ now and still hasn't come) I've tried everything to let E-Mails in, not to mention disconnecting my router but nothing seems to work.

Can anyone offer any adivce? I don't want to lose the invite code over something this stupid >.<
    Check your spam/junk email folder(s). If it was sent and has been received, it will be there.