Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd like to know what these 5 items are as well. >_>

They're quest items, they'll drop on their own as you do the order.

Which mission is the order for?

Thx! i give it a try i hope it works

client orders dont bother me.

Going from a2 to Beta, the restriction of missions based on story progress is hands down my biggest issue with this game now. In fact, it's my only real issue. I've never felt like i was GRINDING in a PSO game before, but now all the sudden i find myself killing for quest items like im playing perfect world or something.

thankfully PSO2 isn't stupid and pretty much has like a 90% drop rate for questies. I think that if it allows them to drop without the client order, you'd have them stacked already and would have to make far less trips.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    client orders dont bother me.

Going from a2 to Beta, the restriction of missions based on story progress is hands down my biggest issue with this game now. In fact, it's my only real issue. I've never felt like i was GRINDING in a PSO game before, but now all the sudden i find myself killing for quest items like im playing perfect world or something.

thankfully PSO2 isn't stupid and pretty much has like a 90% drop rate for questies. I think that if it allows them to drop without the client order, you'd have them stacked already and would have to make far less trips.
    I thought PSO was pretty much all grinding?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Talk to コフィー at one of the quest counters. Get the client order to clear the Forest Extermination mission, the Nag Rappy mission, and collect 5 things.

Forest free mission opens. Clear that and off to Volcano. Mag License client order now available from same person (needs two rockbear drops). Next two missions open in sequence. Then another Client Order to clear the Kartagot and Caterdran missions and Volcano free mission is open.

Don't think she gives client orders until you're on chapter 1 though, so do the yellow spheres in the matter board, talk to shion, do the story quest blah blah blah someone linked Matter Board already.
    You just need to be level 7 to get the forest exploration CO from her. I got it without doing the story quest.

Can you invite someone to the extra missions even if the other person doesnt have it yet?

i think yes, a guy joined my group and we cleared the lava dungeon and he doesn't have the quest or the mission

I dont get it im level 9 now. Is there a super secret mission counter. I've got 1 where I can get a cilent item mission and then the regular quest which just has the 4 ark quest that i've beaten to death.