Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    The gatcha have items that increase your mag's attributes by anywhere from 3 to 5 levels in one feed, but the stat is seemingly random and RARELY seem to be offensive stats.

But here's the kicker -- they don't affect your mag's hunger. They're good for getting levels/mag blasts but probably terrible for trying to successfully customize one.
    They aren't random, the stats they raise are clearly labeled.

Level 60 to evolve and get photon blast incidentally.

Hmm good to know. That would be good if you didn't really care for the stat outcome

I wonder what the next food choice for Range attack/accuracy would be good for besides range weapons since according to eharima it slows down at 14.

Although it's possible that regardless of type of MAG you make that the weight of each slowly decreases over time...but that would need some research done to see how that works...
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

My mag is at lvl 79 and hasn't evolved yet. Is there any procedure other than feeding it? or am i glitched?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    They aren't random, the stats they raise are clearly labeled.

Level 60 to evolve and get photon blast incidentally.
    random to me. Moonrunes.

And i got my mag blast at lv 50 flat.

Someone told me 65, You tell me 60, I got mine at 50, dude above me is 79 and still doesn't have one. Apparently, there are more mechanics at work here than we think...?

BTW just to make sure you do not have one, in order to use your mag blast you need to place it on your subpallete. but i guess it's obvious if your mag hasnt transformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Hmm good to know. That would be good if you didn't really care for the stat outcome

I wonder what the next food choice for Range attack/accuracy would be good for besides range weapons since according to eharima it slows down at 14.

Although it's possible that regardless of type of MAG you make that the weight of each slowly decreases over time...but that would need some research done to see how that works...
    Feeding your MAG PA/tech discs and furniture will strictly raise Ability: the stat responsible for PA damage. My MAG has around +45 ability, letting my level 9 ranger deal 500-600 damage with launcher PAs. It's a good MAG build to share between a Hunter and a Ranger. Ability-based MAGs also get their own unique form and PA.

Quote Originally Posted by Brus View Post
    My mag is at lvl 79 and hasn't evolved yet. Is there any procedure other than feeding it? or am i glitched?
    Your MAG probably has an identity crisis. Try to have more than 15 levels in one stat over the next highest stat. It should evolve then.

PS: You can activate Photon Blasts by pressing "B" on the keyboard. I found this out multiple times when trying to hit auto-run.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    PS: You can activate Photon Blasts by pressing "B" on the keyboard. I found this out multiple times when trying to hit auto-run.

Actually this is probably just a fluke.

You can use G and H to select a number from the Subpallete, and B is the key you press to use it. I use this to hotkey Resta to my B Key when playing force so i dont fail pressing a number key and get blown up by enemies for it.

You probably have your PB on the 1 key, or coincidentally the key you have selected for the B button.

My MAG has around +45 ability, letting my level 9 ranger deal 500-600 damage with launcher PAs.
    Level 9? Mag?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Edit: oh wait you must have just changed classes. Mai bad.

And its pretty stupid to have Striking / Ranged / Tech stat, just for Ability stat to just one-up them all by affecting the damage that really counts. Something about that forumla seems a bit off.
    Last edited by Eggobandit; Apr 21, 2012 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    Actually this is probably just a fluke.

You can use G and H to select a number from the Subpallete, and B is the key you press to use it. I use this to hotkey Resta to my B Key when playing force so i dont fail pressing a number key and get blown up by enemies for it.

You probably have your PB on the 1 key, or coincidentally the key you have selected for the B button.
    I see. Thanks for the clarification.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

If the ability thing is true It's worth a try, I'm going to try all classes in the OBT. I mean, Ability mag can be good if you start off as Hunter/Ranger and then switch off to the other class, then leave your alternate mag for a Force and raising it's Technique power considering mostly a Hunter/Ranger player leaves Force for last since it requires good gear and dedication to be a competitive force.

Edit: I was expecting to at least have 3 mags, since I'm forced to use 2 per character, this is kinda of a let down.

4. Accuracy
    Actually, that doesn't mean accuracy. But I don't know what would be the best English word for it either. but it definitely doesn't mean Accuracy.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

can you please specify the kind of items and stats you fed your mag if it evolved,
    i dont wanna wait till lv 75 to evolve if i can do it at lv50 haha ><