Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

still getting a 630 error here...

Sega, I want to test your game and never report a problem since I don't speak japanese! Let me in!

I guess its still giving people the boot, I got to character select and then it was like lolno.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_Arcane View Post
    Sega, I want to test your game and never report a problem since I don't speak japanese! Let me in!
    ^me gusta

I don't even get to character select, I fail the authentication, I don't remember the error code and I'm not gonna bother checking till tomorrow.

Ok, looks like lag's cooled down for me and I can access my characters. I received word from a friend that it's only characters that were in an active mission are affected. If you were in a mission when the server's went down, that means you're character is currently "out of order" I don't know when this will be fixed, but these are all temporary characters anyways, so it shouldn't be too big of an impact it they're permanently deactivated.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Apr 21, 2012 at 07:22 AM. Reason: merge from double post

I logged out on my own 14 hours ago, which is way before the maintenance even started. I cannot select my character at the moment; it will give me error 630 after selecting her.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_Arcane View Post
    Ok, looks like lag's cooled down for me and I can access my characters. I received word from a friend that it's only characters that were in an active mission are affected. If you were in a mission when the server's went down, that means you're character is currently "out of order" I don't know when this will be fixed, but these are all temporary characters anyways, so it shouldn't be too big of an impact it they're permanently deactivated.
    That would be true but if you put all your time into one character (which I did) you just lost all that until they fix the problem. So thats a big deal.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

i got in now after that 630 error just tried to log in like 50 times now it worked!

And if you wasted all your AC, you can't create another character, so you're completly screwed!

Looks like they just fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    That would be true but if you put all your time into one character (which I did) you just lost all that until they fix the problem. So thats a big deal.
    It's beta testing, it's use to get feedback to the devs to fix issues and report problems. I don't think you want software that half work, that's why developers do testing.