Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I wouldn't say "too mature", but instead "highly delusional".

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

we are only a rarity cuz its been 10 years. if i didnt play the other pso games id b gone too. delusional eh? i prefer the phrase, "i like to think". not a feature the other games offer, n i miss that feature.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 23, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

Quote Originally Posted by T0m View Post
    Anyway, I still think it's inevitable that Episode III will be rereleased someday, as a new game or purely as a port. But I'd rather not wait another decade for it.
    Had the game been popular enough to warrent a sequel, you wouldn't have to wait very long for it.

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

the game was very popular! the ep3 population was prolly bigger than the ep1-2 population, but then again alot of us moved to a different server for that so its hard to say. even the private servers to this day are incapable of getting ep3 up n running on a decent playable status. hell sega even held tournaments for this game. not something you saw too often if at all for console games back then. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184822 , i think sega just kinda realized this game was actually work. as good as the game was, card descriptions were way off, n frequent card updates just didnt happen, and alot of cards like lock on 3 did extra things like disable 4 cost def on top of 3 cost, which im not so sure was intentional . they did the ocassional card revolution at least though. plus the game had alot of great artwork. i think they just didnt have the crew to keep the game ongoing n decided to stay along the more mindless hack n slash lines.
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Apr 23, 2012 at 04:05 AM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

Eh, I don't feel the game's popularity's an issue. At times it seems like every game, not just the most sold or even most acclaimed games of the past, gets re-released or re-re-released, just because it's relatively cheap to do.

Whatever the reason Sega hasn't made another PSO Card game, I'm sure that Episode III will return one day. Maybe on consoles, maybe on a portable device and maybe even just as an iOS game.

I feel I'm not ranting enough to post in the Rant forum, but I can't help it: I'm a nice guy!

Also, I love Episode III, it's the best game ever!!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

You guys will get your browser based game that won't be released outside of Japan.

Or if you're lucky, a card battle side game IN PSO2.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I'll take both.
    A browser game would probably get a beefy community and it's hard to imagine a browser game without online multi player modes.

A card battle side game in PSO2 sounds like an awesome idea and if it was confirmed to have online play then that would mean I'd get a PS Vita right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nadia View Post
    yaya i know, its pso2. a new improved pso yet again blah blah blah. nuthin against it, and i definitely plan on playing it, but im just so sick of seeing rehashes of the same old crap. a new n improved episode 3 with all new cards from the post pso games and consistent updates..... theyve dione the hack n slash shooter rpg thing a billion times.... its time to bring back something great n unique theyve only done once and yet it was a masterpiece. bringing that back and giving it another solid attempt..... 1 can only dream. maybe im crying in the wrong place, but if theres a better place to be heard feel free to let me know!
    -gasp-
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Keg View Post
    Eaaaagh I hope this was sarcasm. The card fad that started around 2000 and plagued so many potentially good games can stay dead, thanks!
    Baten Kaitos Origins was a shining example of how a card game should be made.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Megaman Battle Network was the best card battle game in the universe. It should have it's own online game. Wait, actually starforce 3's online was fine enough.

Well then it should just have a new game altogether...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.