Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Freeze Ignition is soooooooooooooooooo disappointing.

Did half the damage of my Bartas. Think you can't even charge the thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by goombazoid View Post
    Hey force-enthusiasts, I found this rare card weapon, it didn't even have to be tekked; It just showed up on the ground as a red card type.

Spoiler!

I'm levelling my cast as a force now so I'll get some pics of it in action when I can.
    Awesome find! Can anyone translate the name of this Talis for me? Anyway, I will post this image up, and when you get some action shots with it, I would love to have those as well.

Thanks so much for your efforts Vent, I will be looking forward to the rest of your tech pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonth View Post
    Awesome find! Can anyone translate the name of this Talis for me? Anyway, I will post this image up, and when you get some action shots with it, I would love to have those as well.

Thanks so much for your efforts Vent, I will be looking forward to the rest of your tech pics.
    I will try to get a pic of the second page of the item as well when the servers are back up.

Judging by its feather look, I'd say Rosa Crane sounds about right. It's a pity I upgraded my card so now it's a lot stronger than that one.

Where did you find it? Shame it's weak, but if you get lucky and get Ragne Soul on it, could be pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Menochi View Post
    Where did you find it? Shame it's weak, but if you get lucky and get Ragne Soul on it, could be pretty nice.
    I'm almost certain it was the free forest mission. I remember it dropping after the rockbears.

I feel ignored. *goes off in corner*

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    I feel ignored. *goes off in corner*
    Hard to show while the game is down. Heh

I pretty much use just the one talis and switch Ra-barta with gi-zonde depending on zone. Rod for buffing.

Card Throw > Foie / Gi-zonde > Resta

Buffs are on the worthless junk rod I still keep.

Quote Originally Posted by Menochi View Post
    Hard to show while the game is down. Heh

I pretty much use just the one talis and switch Ra-barta with gi-zonde depending on zone. Rod for buffing.

Card Throw > Foie / Gi-zonde > Resta

Buffs are on the worthless junk rod I still keep.
    I'm just giving people a hard time. :P

But I'm sure people have screenshots of their subpalette.

I personally have a palette for every element for Talis and a rod for Foie and Barta. My subpalette has Resta and Deband on it.

Well, for the FO, there is only 2 big major route in skill tree. or you might divided it into three.

First route
    is for normal tech spam. It will add you more PP, and also increase your bonus grant by just attack timing. It route is shortest, mainly base on just PP boost and JA boost. (can boost multiple time)

Second route is for charge tech. Basically this route also divide into two style. But you will grant "tech-charge advance" that boost tech damage after charge it first.

2.1 the route to the left side will grant you another "tech charge advance II" which also grant you the same bonus as the previous one to add more charge damage. and when you go this route until the end, you will get "tech focus" (the only passive skill for FO that will increase tech damage for small duration of time) and "tech PP charge" (that will regen your PP while charging tech which will allow you to keep doing tech without go for normal attack)

2.2 the next route is very simply, you will branch into each elemental zone for you to professional each of them. It will have status effect boost, damage boost, and some element may have additional skill such as Ice will have "Ice Ignition" skill that deal very big damage to enemy when you break his freeze status. (break ice)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server