Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I was the big blue FOcast, Dhagrath. It was certainly a good time, even though I arrived really late
    O o o the one on the counter. The one i called my big blue trash can??? I so didnt know that if so how cool is that!!! If it was u lol

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

I just got my internet working again, I'm quite lucky I was able to do even that much.

Just wanna give some big ups to the PSO-W community, all the people that came out, thank you so much. Each of you was really awesome to meet and I hope I wasn't too much trouble. It's been a while since I worked with so many at once, my connection was having some pretty hard times. Your patience was really appreciated and I hope I can produce a video worthy of being shown to your friends in the future.

Things to note: I also do a lot of work for the GW2 community, the Beta Weekend Event is going on very soon, so I will be doing my best to provide them with content on that as well. Rest assured, my true love will always be Phantasy Star, but I can't help but look at her really hot fantasy cousin.

So what does that mean? Well, since I have to edit and cut our video, it's going to take a while if I'm working on two games. Protip: I'm really terrible at editing, but I'll do my best. I might upload a sneak peak of what I have, depends though. I'm actually going to attempt to jump on right now and collect the last bit of video for action stuff. ( I still need RAs)

At the time of this post, I don't think I'll be able to get on PSO2 after tonite, so if you see me and want in, just caps lock at me or something and I'll do my best to remember.

Final thing! If you see yourself in the video OR DONT SEE YOURSELF, leave a message in this thread or PM me and I'll add a note to the youtube description. Feel free to do some shout-outs, in-jokes that won't get us arrested or whatever. Maybe I'll do a ticker line at the bottom of the vid while the whole thing plays. I have no idea, it was a really long day at work today.

Again, thank you so much for the support guys. You're all awesome. I apologize if I missed you, I'm a terrible person and I feel bad.

Till next time!
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Here's a picture I took of the club dancing (Blue Club is best!). Sorry I couldn't get everyone in the picture; space was tight!

Spoiler!

I love everyone in my Phantasy Star family very much! Thanks, everyone!

I was going to post a couple of screens but realized that half of your char models hadn't even loaded on my end, so it'd feel like an injustice if I were to post those....but this screen pretty well sums it up, nice shot.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Here's a picture I took of the club dancing (Blue Club is best!). Sorry I couldn't get everyone in the picture; space was tight!

Spoiler!

I love everyone in my Phantasy Star family very much! Thanks, everyone!

Awesome picture, very happy to be a part of this, first time I've been in a PS community online, looking forward to more of these shindigs.

Wait a sec, I have an account here?!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by DanteDMC; Apr 27, 2012 at 09:13 AM. Reason: LOL NoobDante

It's "spoiler-BOX", not just "spoiler".

Still, nice pics.
    Last edited by Zeota; Apr 27, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Oh god, thank you! xD
    Thanks for the compliment. They came out a bit blurry, but that's because we were moving the whole time. Either way, I'm still pretty happy with what little I ended up getting. It was nice hanging out with everyone, too! ^_^
    Last edited by DanteDMC; Apr 27, 2012 at 09:14 AM.

I fell asleep like 2 mins before this all went down. I'm sad. :c

DOh i totally forgot about it
    Duck Tales
    # of Members: 45

Requirement to join Duck Tales - If I like the cut of your Jib jk its free for all
    wait no i mean free for all

Ah, all of my screenshots don't have names on either D: you're all just grey people with no names that look identical XD