Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

This must be the thread you are refering too...

http://pso2.jp/cbt/bbs/?mode=detail&gid=6023&forum=7

It's really immature and pathetic how xenophobic and bigoted *some* Japanese people are towards non-Japanese people.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Apr 23, 2012 at 12:59 AM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    I guess the only people that might be annoyed are those that stay in Block 20 and have to deal with Saber and that other person spamming the Miku and Saber symbol arts.

-Wayu
    Don't forget about the guy that spam's the penis symbol art..
    Very mature.. e- e

There is a topic on the player's site dealing with this very thing:
    http://pso2.jp/cbt/bbs/?mode=detail&gid=6023&forum=7

EDIT: Wow, completely missed Shadowdragon's post. Never mind me.
    Last edited by Mike; Apr 23, 2012 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Well all I see in this thread is that people are worry too much to the small stuff.

First of all, did anybody ever read Bakuman? every high population country in the world is the same. Chinese, Japanese, America.. etc. You always have a small group of people complain about something all the time. And you most likely not even care anything about that. Same here, majority of JP don't care about us. Only a few that care and those who care are the one that posted. Naturally, the one that not care will not post at all, which is why u don't see much positive comment on it. It will just be left ignored like how the thread now get push down into 2nd page of the forum. No longer on top anymore. You should stop worry about that, because SEGA doesn't come out to post anything at all. I think they know that our connection isn't the reason of problem, obviously.

Another note is that, 70% of the post in gaijin thread is about Chinese and RMT. and also some other bad manner one.
    If you don't be RMT or bad manner then you should not care.
    If you have bad manner then you should fix it. Because JP community kidda care of how guest act. When we play on their server, they expect us to be a good guest and as polite as them.

agreed.

Another note is that, 70% of the post in gaijin thread is about Chinese and RMT. and also some other bad manner one.
    If you have bad manner then you should fix it. Because JP community kidda care of how guest act. When we play on their server, they expect us to be a good guest and as polite as them.
    This is pretty much the impression I got from reading the thread.

- Chinese
    - RMT
    - People with bad manners
    - Uneasiness about playing with people they can't communicate with
    etc.

Doesn't seem much different than an earlier topic that was here, really. Like any topic when language is the subject.

"I don't mind them playing, but at least have the decency to read Japanese. When the game description says Forces only, and a hunter joins, that's unacceptable."

"There's always going to be foreigners playing. In Alpha 2 there were English speakers, and now we've got Chinese."

"Considerate foreigners or rude Japanese. Which would you prefer?"

"At about 9 am there was a ton of native level English speakers in ship 2 block 20, discussing about the story. While there were some Japanese players, most parties had English comments in them. While it'd be great to believe a bunch of English speakers moved to Japan, the reality is that it is prime time for them at that hour."

In other words...what Arika is saying is
    • Learn a bit of Japanese.
    • Say a few badly phrased sentence once in a while
    • Watch as they get a kick out of laughing at what you unintentionally said
    • Everyone gets along

Sounds like a good plan to me!

wtf is "RMT" ?

Those particular JP players in the thread saying "foreign players" should be banned really need to chill the frak out. Blaming us for the server lag is pathetically stupid IMO.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    wtf is "RMT" ?

Those particular JP players in the thread saying "foreign players" should be banned really need to chill the frak out. Blaming us for the server lag is pathetically stupid IMO.
    RMT = Real Money Trade (I believe that's it?). Essentially selling ingame currency and items for real money. For online games with any sort of economy it can cause lots of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    wtf is "RMT" ?

Real money trading. Buying items and currancy for real money through a 3rd party.