Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    After I looked and found that there aren't many Client Orders open at lvl 5 I decided not to put in what unlocks everything. Just a few key notes.

The blog entry has most lvl 1 or 2 stuff in it, but quite a bit opens up at the higher end. I wonder why echo is in there but not Josef and some of the others. Maybe Echo is just the easiest to see... and I believe she unlocks when you complete ep1. I should go test that considering my new char is able to check that.

I'm going to take pictures of all the Client Orders I can get and see what I can translate/write out of them for the ones that can, but i've just about complete all Client Orders now I think since I'm lvl 19 and have all the available Orders on that character. I didn't do all of Jean's or Affin's on that character though so I'll have to get back on that.

Then hopefully some people will start giving information about the characters themselves. Xeno and Echo seem to have a thing and Afin said sempai when talking to Xeno which may indicate that Afin is a newb Ark.
    It's updated periodically, basically whenever I have free time I update with more client orders then put them in the blog. Josef is now in the blog though some things are missing because I need to play on a different class.

Quote Originally Posted by WBMike View Post
    It's updated periodically, basically whenever I have free time I update with more client orders then put them in the blog. Josef is now in the blog though some things are missing because I need to play on a different class.
    Oh you're making that eh? I see. Cool. Hopefully we can get all the info out there.

Well I have Hu 19, Fo 9, Ra 8 and there isn't anything else i see unlockable. A few new ones opened up at like 18 or some such but not many

And yeah those Josef ones are a nightmare to figure out without being able to read them. They're virtually the only ones I don't have done besides the high enemy count ones.

You have an error in Lola's Gulf/Fongulf mission. it is 50/15. I checked it after I saw you had it 50/20.

edit:
    Do you have a lvl 20 Hunter cuz I don't have this mission...

パルチザン特訓・I
    Objective: With a Partizan defeat 20 Garongos
    Notes: Hunters

I have 3 different kill 8 Karongas (the names will be less confusing when the real translations come out lol) but none of them are Kill 20.
    Last edited by RocSage; Apr 24, 2012 at 04:32 PM.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Ricardo on PSUBlog also made a handy littlde guide regarding NPCs and client orders.

Check it out here.
    lol Thats the one I was talking about but I was on my way out the door to work. My post was kinda incomplete.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post

パルチザン特訓・I
    Objective: With a Partizan defeat 20 Garongos
    Notes: Hunters

I have 3 different kill 8 Karongas (the names will be less confusing when the real translations come out lol) but none of them are Kill 20.
    I'll recheck when I get back home. It's possible it may be unlocked by someone's elses orders or matter board.

Not sure where else to put this but here seems best bet.

The speedrun client orders are fast becoming one of my complaints with the game at the moment. While the random events in missions keeps things varied, having to re-roll a map several times because of bad luck with events is just annoying. I've been trying to S-Rank and beat the Caterdra'n mission in under 20 minutes for a client order but it seems ridiculous if you have a small party.

Ended up getting 2 Elimination codes and a Collect in Block 2 which slowed things down a lot. We ended up beating it in about 18 minutes but only got A-Rank. (Quest then bugged and said the order completed for a friend but failed for me). It just annoys me a little because I can't stand speed running missions and the game actively enforces it if you want to unlock missions. Hopefully things change before open beta/release. Not sure if anyone feels the same way about it.

As an exception, I feel a time limit suits the emergency mission well but making me speedrun a regular mission just for the sake of it I hate.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Not sure where else to put this but here seems best bet.

The speedrun client orders are fast becoming one of my complaints with the game at the moment. While the random events in missions keeps things varied, having to re-roll a map several times because of bad luck with events is just annoying. I've been trying to S-Rank and beat the Caterdra'n mission in under 20 minutes for a client order but it seems ridiculous if you have a small party.

Ended up getting 2 Elimination codes and a Collect in Block 2 which slowed things down a lot. We ended up beating it in about 18 minutes but only got A-Rank. (Quest then bugged and said the order completed for a friend but failed for me). It just annoys me a little because I can't stand speed running missions and the game actively enforces it if you want to unlock missions. Hopefully things change before open beta/release. Not sure if anyone feels the same way about it.

As an exception, I feel a time limit suits the emergency mission well but making me speedrun a regular mission just for the sake of it I hate.
    Ranking is invidual. If you take more damage, or aren't in range of as many enemy kills as your friend, you can get A and they get S.

In any case for that mission the criteria for S are based on damage taken and enemies killed, you only need 1000 of 1300 points, so you can skip some enemies and rely on taking minimal damage, or the reverse. There's also only one boss with no adds if you solo if you want to try that, was possible as force pretty easily at least.

Thanks for checking, 8 Garongos, sorry typo on my part.

I've been clearing these now that i know what to do. For each one i clear i get a clear Kongarot or however it is spelt.

I think there is 1 for each weapon and then they send you through kongarot

Thanks for the info, Josef's orders have been a complete mystery to my friends and they were freaking out about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Ranking is invidual. If you take more damage, or aren't in range of as many enemy kills as your friend, you can get A and they get S.

In any case for that mission the criteria for S are based on damage taken and enemies killed, you only need 1000 of 1300 points, so you can skip some enemies and rely on taking minimal damage, or the reverse. There's also only one boss with no adds if you solo if you want to try that, was possible as force pretty easily at least.
    Ranking is based on damage taken? I knew that enemy kills factored into it (that was where we fell down last run) but I didn't realise damage taken was factored in. Pretty unfair for Hunters then so I still don't agree with it (and yet more reason why Ranger's launcher needs nerfing badly). I've felt since Alpha 2 that Ranger was way, way too powerful and the launcher made things ridiculous. I see some Rangers hitting 500+ damage from miles away when I can't even hit that with a Hunter. Just a personal problem I have with the class balance though, nothing I need to really discuss here.

I play Hunter primarily so I'm not sure if I could solo the boss quickly. I can beat it easily solo but it seems to take forever to go down. I'm aware of the weakspots but it just seems like a long fight when I solo.
    Last edited by Neith; Apr 25, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)