Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What true? you're telling me that Sega allowed people to enter their server without Little Wing License? what are you on? the only way you can do that is with a private server, You're full of yourself making odd statement even about me?
    Now I haven't played the game at all? really dude? well you kind of sound like you're bitching.

You sound very conceited and full of shit to make a statement about someone. Whatever dude yeah i haven't been playing the game at all. sure thing you vain piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Hi everyone,

Some important news that I wanted to pass on today, which could come into play in the near future. (Worry not though - it's good stuff.)

I'm sure many of you have heard or remember the issues with the authentication check not working properly for PSP2. This essentially made all those shiny codes we spent a long time securing null and void, as it meant that anyone could get online, even if they didn't get a legitimate copy of the game.

On that front, some good news - this will soon no longer be the case.

We've been working hard with Sony to help determine why the problem was occurring and what could be done to fix it. A solution has now been worked out, but there's a chance it might require existing players to download the Little Wing License from the PSN store again. Worry not though, as it will be free and automatically available.

So, if at any point in the near future you run into an error logging in, just head to the PSN store and you should see a new version of the Little Wing License to pick up, which will be free to download for both retail and digital copies of the game.

I'll post again as I hear more news about when this might go live and a more detailed set of directions to find the new Little Wing License if this route is pursued. I'm passing this news on early and it's definitely subject to change, but I wanted to pass it on ahead of time so that people know we're taking care of the issue and what to do if they run into a Little Wing License error at any point.

Thanks everyone.

- Ruby
    A direct quote from the stickied thread located at the top of the board, dated 10-14-10. Making it nearly two years ago and it's still ongoing. You're putting too much faith into Sega and Sony's abilities.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    A direct quote from the stickied thread located at the top of the board, dated 10-14-10. Making it nearly two years ago and it's still ongoing. You're putting too much faith into Sega and Sony's abilities.
    We just need to face facts and realize that Infinity is not coming stateside, and never will.

@Restn: I have PSP2 and let me tell you it is excatly what blace said. The whole online portion is full of pirates, cheaters, hackers, and ugh BF/GF rooms. There's hardly anyone playing that game now and most of us have already imported Infinity.

Incase you still don't understand......... It will NOT be coming overseas. Just give it up.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Yeah you were right i didn't know that. But i have never personally ran into one? I have also imported mine. But like i said I'm not forcing you guys to sign anything, if you don't want to sign it don't. This is for the people who wants to try. Dude if you guys read what i write and stop bitching and forcing you shit down my throat, I already have an idea of who is sage i know they don't give a flying fuck about us. that's not my argument, well that's kind of my argument that they don't give a flying fuck for us.
    Last edited by Restn; Apr 30, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

Not having run into a hacker is a stroke of luck. Only a small portion of that number play the game fairly from start to finish. The most easily noticed things about hackers or hacked players is their names, by default your name can only be in white.

The Little Wing License, so far, only works on the JP servers, the same for Infinity. I started doing save conversions mainly because of the lack of security on these servers that were originally meant to keep people out and for those that want to at least play the game without the risk of getting their save corrupted.

Also, petitions are a double edged sword, it can work making its appearance on western shores, but if the corresponding party chooses not to, will make that effort go to waste. For now, just look forward to PSO 2 being finished soon.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I know, But I'm still going along with the petition, I already have the Japanese ver. I don't like the patch because the lack of the story. I'm not going to support Sage any longer is this don't work, It's sicking playing infinity in Japans and all the stupid game i bought so i can support sage. I mean i was a fan since the dream-cast days. Sadly they killed sonic after that, start making shitty game blame it on piracy, have you seen the portable 2 talk about taking a shit on the game they didn't even finish it in my eyes it was short, infinity was the only game that was finish in my eyes. they have never finished a game you always feel like you're being rushed. If this don't work, I'm done supporting sage.

Oh, i didn't create this petition even if it sound like it, but I'm supporting untie the end.
    Last edited by Restn; Apr 30, 2012 at 06:26 PM.

Wow, you got the patience of a saint, blace.

And this thread's got it all: spamming, OP that offers an idea but can't take any criticism or simply trolling, doesn't use search function, etc.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
    Wow, you got the patience of a saint, blace.

And this thread's got it all: spamming, OP that offers an idea but can't take any criticism or simply trolling, doesn't use search function, etc.
    Agreed.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

If you guys don't like the idea I don't see what's the point of replying, I'm sure there are some people who are willing to sign it. I just don't see what's the point of attack the idea rather than trying it out? But I'm not asking you to sign it ,what I'm asking for is let who ever is going to sign it let him sign it in peace.
    Last edited by Restn; Apr 30, 2012 at 07:13 PM.

I'll sign, I really do hope they'll bring Infinity over here.

In fact, I'll create 100 accounts so there'll be 100 signatures.
    That will surely increase the chances.

The honest, the fool and the naive.