Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pso2 on Vita

Default Pso2 on Vita

All these months people have been crying for a console version to play PSO2 on and they out it on .................VITA!!!???? OMFG! Sega has lost all of my respect. Are they expecting to share servers with Vita and PC together ? I just heard about this. Talk about bad marketing. PC should be the only place for it if not on a real console.

Get fucking real. The phantasy star portable series was better than PSU and sold extremely well. It was one of the best selling games on PSP. Its so logical. Why do Sega fans always have to give there input? Fans are whats ruining sega. To many people giving stupid opinions. Sega didnt make its best games by listening to the opinions of anyone but themselves.

From what I've been hearing, the Japaneses seems to prefer handhelds over consoles as of late, which is probably why it was on the Vita in the first place. Why are you so mad anyway? Is it because you don't own a Vita?

Search function.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiro_X View Post
    All these months people have been crying for a console version to play PSO2 on and they out it on .................VITA!!!???? OMFG! Sega has lost all of my respect. Are they expecting to share servers with Vita and PC together ? I just heard about this. Talk about bad marketing. PC should be the only place for it if not on a real console.
    Mad late, lol..
    Personally, I think games like these go great with handhelds. My only concern at this point is how the game will mix being "online only" with being portable. Chances are it will be WiFi only, but who knows? Maybe SEGA will make it work.

If you saw how amazing the Vita is, you'd see why they put it on there. As Clessy stated, the Portable games added something great to handhelds, and they wish to continue that. I don't know how many of my friends bought a PSP just to play Phantasy Star Portable.

A few things you need to consider.

-Handheld gaming is BIG in Japan. They have entire Monster Hunter/Mobage Cafes just for players to get together. Sega isn't going to forgo that market.

-The consoles of this current gen are dated. Already 7+ years old, and both are competing platforms which, given the PSU history, would be a nightmare to optimize/host on servers, assuming they can even get competing platform players to be on the same servers.

-People have been crying? On which side of the hemisphere? I'm not trying to be condescending, but you seem to assume Sega owes you firstly, a port of PSO2 over to foreign shores, and secondly, a port to your system of choice.
    Do you even know how many really really want PSO2 on their Xbox? And don't give me that "X article has this many comments saying they do".

My only hope is that the vita players can play with the PC players, and that maybe I can have my account on both. That way I can play PC at home and play it on the vita when im on the go. Cause I dont feel like having two different accounts, im a one character kind of person anyways.

OH NOES.

Who cares? If you don't want it for Vita, don't buy it for Vita.

Just out of curiosity, is the vita region locked?