Page 486 of 486 FirstFirst ... 386436476483484485486
Results 4,851 to 4,858 of 4858

stole meji colors ;-;
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Julliz View Post
    put on some thicker parts on my cast but i'm not sure if i like it too much. will probably revert back later. i just really like the colossus arms.

a picture with my cast buddies and me
    Spoiler!
    They do exist :O

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    A few pics of my alt with which I've started playing a bit more:
    Spoiler!
    I wish that spiky, bedhead 'do didn't look like shit on my character. SEGA kinda did the hat thing with that hairstyle and made it sit too high on the head. :I

Meant to post this much earlier, but decided to wait until after I got the blue Yoshino Tefura. Anyway, I got lucky with my scratches, and drew a Selveria hair ticket... finally a much longer hairstyle for Els' to use! Anyway, I took screenshots of her in the new hairstyle using all of her outfits, as well as some of the outfits from the previous scratch.
    Spoiler!

And now for the updated Yoshino Tefura... the free wedding corsage accessory looks wonderful paired with it. :3
    Spoiler!

And Mode Noir, blue version.
    Spoiler!

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

I picked up a yukata for Myr, since they finally have her color.
    Spoiler!

I've also been tuning up my CAST in preparation of Ep 2. I don't think I'll use the human head, though. I want my robit 100% robit.
    Spoiler!

Also, I dids an experiment...
    Spoiler!

!!!!

i dunno~ take it~

Spoiler!

too lazy to go change to Neko aya so here's Neko Aya anime style~ (yes that's another pic on the wall back there >.>.. of pink hair aya)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Jul 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    i dunno~ take it~

Spoiler!
    Who you think you is? Maryjane WATSON?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

June Fashion Spot Light

Today is exactly the anniversary day of PSO2 official launch, I have both good news and bad news to announce.
    First, this will be the final month of the fashion spot light in this thread. My real life status is higher than before, I have a lot of work everyday, I barely even have time to play game right now, so it is touch job for me to running continuously community event at the same time. As you can see that I post screen shot less than 1/10 of what I posted in PSU, and I believe less quality either.

With this, I will also announce that Tenebris will be the next leader of the Phashion group, and he will start a new thread to continue this fashion community forward. Please continue your posts in the new thread instead.
    "(Link)"

Next, we shall move on to this month fashion spot light and also the last spot light in this thread. She is someone who deserve to win since a long time ago, because she could gain 2nd place in score of many previous months. :

Congratulation to :

Spoiler!

Last but not least, we will host special event with the cooperation between previous leader (me) and new leader (Tenebris).
    This will be a grand event that is even bigger than the previous two Thank festa year in PSU.

"(Link)"

Lastly, Thank everybody who have been supporting our community so far,
    and I hope you continue to support this lovely community as before with the newer generation PSOWers.
    Last edited by Arika; Jul 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server