Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Not interested in any of the characters other than parappa the rapper and sly cooper...

LOL sony games.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

From what I've seen, it doesn't look entirely like a copy of SSB since it looks like they have health bars and some stages have walls and no pits.

I didn't think only Nintendo is aloud to make a game of its kind...

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    From what I've seen, it doesn't look entirely like a copy of SSB since it looks like they have health bars and some stages have walls and no pits.

I didn't think only Nintendo is aloud to make a game of its kind...
    Well they invented it.

What if you made ghostbusters 2.

And a bunch of people ran in out of nowhere making demonbusters 2, and it's the exact same movie with different actors and they call the ghosts demons?

THAT'D SUCK, AND CREATORS ARE LIKE "LOLWHAT? OKAY" and fans are PISSED!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

On the Gametrailers interview. there is the possibliliy of 3rd party characters. I would love the see Snake in this with the same moves from brawl. That would be hilarious.

There is a mention of a boss as well. I hope Ken Kutaragi in some mutated form gets to be this final boss . Smash used Master hand which is original for that series.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Apr 27, 2012 at 01:56 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Look, the gaming industry has been built on copycat games. I think the thing that's making people roll their eyes is how blatantly this is a Smash Bros. clone.

Like, if it was just a mascot-based action game, that would be one thing. Even if it's a mascot fighting game, I don't think anybody would care that much.

But the fact that it's a 2D casual-friendly 4-player platformer/fighting game starring first- and second-party mascots as they battle it out across themed stages packed with items and power-ups born from their respective series... well, it's kind of shameless for them to not call a spade a spade and just admit that it's a Smash Bros. clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    I would love the see Snake in this with the same moves from brawl. That would be hilarious.
    Ha, yeah. I emailed my brothers with the exact same sentiment earlier today.

That UI is ripped right out of Brawl. That's ballsy.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Not interested in any of the characters other than parappa the rapper and sly cooper...

LOL sony games.
    Glad he's back too, go NaNaOnSha

but its news to me he's a radical POOCHY THE DOG SKATEBOARDER!!

I was on the assumption it was a Special Bar ala SF games. The #1s and #2s would instigate this.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

PaRappa's model is something other than a flat 2D plane? Automatic failure.

I can't help but wonder how lukewarm-at-best of a reception this game is going to get. That seems to be a recurring trend with these kinds of games when they aren't Smash.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

If they put Parapa just like Mr Game & Watch, it would've been mad mad ballsy.

I admit, nothing can top Smash Bros when it comes to that genre, but as long as this is a cheap PSN game, I'll nab it. If they release this as a full-scale $60 game, then they can go fuck themselves. I paid $50 for Brawl, and I can hack anyone I fucking want in it.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02