Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why so stuck up, PC users?

What does it matter to you guys if the games goes to consoles? although I'm good either way....
    FUND IT

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

You're like a year late on this topic, no one cares anymore after the Vita anouncement.

Well, no one should care.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Still D: PS Vita = NOT SURE IF WANT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Well, no one should care.
    Yet they do anyway..
    Hopefully when people get the game in their hands and play it on the vita they will realize Sega isnt completely stupid.
    Im not saying that its a flawless idea but I think they know what they're doing by now..

thats a good qustion. yet noone will be able to answer that or silence the people complaning. there numbers are many!!!!!

OP just needs a glass of warm milk and a back rub, I think....since nothing else can get these people off their "WHY PC ONLY AUGH?!" tangent.

Well, okay, he didn't go on a 'tangent', and he's not even mad, but still. This topic of discussion is a decomposed horse carcases by now.

I'm just asking because of an interesting tidbit of info I found. There was a TBA on PSO2 for 360 and PS3, I know not legit but they would'nt throw that out so carelessly right?
    FUND IT

Most companies do that just in case. It's a safety protocol. Nothing more.

It's better for the game if it stays PC only that way they focus on one platform...

However it's on the PS vita now too sooo =P

That said, it wont come out for a microsoft console that's for sure.

I'm sure Sega wants nothing to do with them anymore. Atleast with a game like this.

Look at 360 psu for the example. That version of the game is lacking content at a laughable retarded level at this point. If you even try out the JP server you'll notice it very quickly.

360 psu can fix this with dlc, but nah, microsoft wants a nice BIG CHUNK of the profit and Sega doesnt want to give it up. That's pretty much the main reason why 360 psu is done for. They are just milking the very lil content they have left and get a few final bucks from it's players before they shut down for good.

I'd like it on console, but there's too much red tape and odd console policies there for this game.

On the plus side, I did end up liking how PSU 360 players were with PC/PS2 ones. Not used to them being together, it was nice.