Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Patching and corrupted files issue again ;/.
    If you don't mind please upload these 3 files:
    pso2.exe, pso2updater.exe, pso2launcher.exe I need the newest version of these files because for some reason patcher downloads updates but isn't able to download the newest up to date pso2.exe / pso2updater.exe/pso2launcher.exe files.

I can't play at all because the File Checker gives me error 103 and when I try to play the game it gives me error 105. Sad, so sad.

For those having trouble with the file checker/patcher, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling with a alternative download? There are some links at bumped http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/ (granted, you will have to patch again after tonight's update but it's worth a shot)

Also, it seems that Application Errors (the memory could not be read) are starting to happen randomly to multiple people at once so that may be a server issue as well.

Also, if you need help with an error, kindly provide a screenshot so we can translate it/use it for future reference!
    PSO2- Ecto- Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Coscos007 View Post
    I can't play at all because the File Checker gives me error 103 and when I try to play the game it gives me error 105. Sad, so sad.
    I think that's because of your IP, the patcher cannot download nor check. Try to use Hotspotshield, worked like a charm for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyscillius View Post
    I think that's because of your IP, the patcher cannot download nor check. Try to use Hotspotshield, worked like a charm for me.
    Wow. Epic, tip is epic. Worked like a charm just like you said, thank you very much.

Nonstop error 103 when I try to start the game up from the launcher. I had 2 or 3 error 103s interrupting my download as well but all I had to do was click the download button again.

Anyway, it's not making any progress at all. Bitching out around the 10 minute mark every time. I'll try again when all the JP people are in bed but is the service really that unreliable?

Last edited by Mitz; Aug 2, 2012 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leman View Post
    Patching and corrupted files issue again ;/.
    If you don't mind please upload these 3 files:
    pso2.exe, pso2updater.exe, pso2launcher.exe I need the newest version of these files...
    ^this D; guys I can't play :<

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

I'm bumping this thread because I think there's a lot of useful information in this thread. I think this thread is deserving of a sticky as it'll help cut down on the number of "error #" questions.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by NightgaleX View Post
    can anyone help me with this issues please?
    Ive also gotten this error since the beginning ive played this game. It happens randomly, it could happen within 5 mins of playing or 2 hours. I just restart the game, but ive had to endure this for this long, I dont know how much more I can take, I need a fix soon.
    Credit goes to MissMalice

Quote Originally Posted by rouenx View Post
    Yeah, I'm also having the same trouble, but it only happens if I try to change blocks or going from lobby to people chill area. Any ideas? This happened before the maintenance and hoped the maint would fix it but it's still here

This is the error ive been getting. And Ive only tested this for a day, but I may have found a work around to this problem. I heard and downloaded something called Game Booster 3, and when I used PSO2 with it, I have not yet encountered this Memory Error crashing. You probably might have just enough RAM on your PC/Laptop, but since other programs are using the RAM, their might now not be enough for PSO2. What this is is a free program that basically temporally closes all background programs to free up RAM so that games can use it, when you are finished gaming, it restores the background programs. It can also defrag your game files and update your sound/video drivers if need be. It only shines when you are using an old or outdated PC/Laptop to run PSO2 like me, new powerful comps wont notice a thing. Ive noticed a minor 5 FPS increase as well for PSO2 so its a little better but dont expect anything more than that. The real thing here is that it has helped me "fix" or get around this error and so far im able to grind for long periods. More testing will come through the next few days, but for a free program, so far my PSO2 has been stable.
    Last edited by lunarsoul; Aug 16, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
    Credit goes to MissMalice