Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Wait, fists!? As, in KNUCKLES!? Oh, PLEASE tell me they're gonna have PSU style knuckles again. Just....don't lie to me in the process. D:
    Well that's what was found in the game's data...

I'm mostly hoping they're not giant GLOVES, and that they have grapple and more kick moves.

I would die soooo happy, then again, only gunslash so far doesn't have a grab move.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Well that's what was found in the game's data...

I'm mostly hoping they're not giant GLOVES, and that they have grapple and more kick moves.

I would die soooo happy, then again, only gunslash so far doesn't have a grab move.
    YES! Oh, I'm so happy now!
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Thanks for translating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyasarin View Post
    I'd like to be able to convey these points, if I could:

"There are a few unreasonable AC functions.
    I would rather pay more to permanently open a character slot rather than pay less each time I wanted to remake it.
    MAG reset devices should not cost AC if we have to pay for multiple MAGS.
    There should be a non-AC way to change costume color after creation, if clothes obtained from future FUN scratches won't be accepted in the recycle shop.
    I hope the full premium set won't cost more than previous monthly subscriptions.
    There should be a vote on how much people would be willing to pay for certain things before the prices are decided.
    In character creation, non-CASTs should have multiple, full color sliders on their costumes like CASTs do."
    Here you go:

ACのアイテムはちょっとやり過ぎだと思います。少量のACを払ってキャラクターを一度作成できるより、よ り大量のACを払ってそのキャラクタースロットは永遠にアンロックされるような形式がいいと思います。キャ ラクターを再作成したかったらまた払わなければならないのはちょっと。。。
    複数のマグが買えるならマグリセットデバイスはACでないはずです。
    FUNスクラッチに当たるコスチュームは交換ショップが受けないなら、AC以外にキャラ作成後コスチューム の色を変える方法があるべきです。
    プレミアムセットはPSO,PSUなどの月額課金より高くないといいです。
    ACアイテムの価格を決める前、ユーザーに「このアイテムを手に入れるにはどのぐらいお金を払いますか」の ようなアンケートを出すべきです。
    キャラ作成の時、キャスト以外のキャラもコスチュームの色を自由にセットできるべきです。
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I voted for improved graphics.

Because nothing short of Tera-level graphics is going to impress me.

(I still hope a bunch of folks voted for improved character creation, tho...)

lol...?

I should have run my Google translated comment through here first. I took the broken Japanese translation it spat out and ran it back through the machine. The English message came out like this:

``I'm not Japanese, I'm from Canada. This message, Google have been translated.
    PSO2 you can work, we had a very good time, outside of Japan. Time and money, you will have to spend advertising PSO2. Global server, you will need to create!
    Thank you very much.``

Ran it through a couple more times, and it just got worse each time. Oh man.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

I'd like to post this if i can:

"
    Overall the game is a vast improvement over other titles, but it can still be made better. I would love to see alot of work put into good balance between classes and abilities. Many ranger abilities are very overpowered. I would also like to see more unique animations between different race/gender combos, like Hucaseal and Ramarl from PSO EpI&II.
    "
    全体的なゲームは他のタイトル上に広大な改善ですが、それはまだ良い行うことができます。私は、クラスと能 力をバランスよく入れ作業の多くを見てみたい。多くのレンジャーの能力は非常に圧倒されています。私もPS O EPI&IIからHucasealとRamarlのような別の人種/ジェンダーコンボの間に多くのユニークなアニメーションを、見てみたい。
    "

Ran it through google translate and it came out alright, but ran it through babelfish and it made me lol at myself. Can anyone actually translate it?
    Last edited by Eggobandit; Apr 29, 2012 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    I should have run my Google translated comment through here first. I took the broken Japanese translation it spat out and ran it back through the machine. The English message came out like this:

``I'm not Japanese, I'm from Canada. This message, Google have been translated.
    PSO2 you can work, we had a very good time, outside of Japan. Time and money, you will have to spend advertising PSO2. Global server, you will need to create!
    Thank you very much.``

Ran it through a couple more times, and it just got worse each time. Oh man.
    Im sorry but i had to lol at that. Sorry

Thanks for translating this for me. I decided to actually post in English on the last question, though I did add that last bit on the end just in case, that you made up.

Ballsy? Most likely. But I really want this game to come out here. I've got a group of friends I wanna play with...

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Wait, fists!? As, in KNUCKLES!? Oh, PLEASE tell me they're gonna have PSU style knuckles again. Just....don't lie to me in the process. D:
    You can fists already. They just don't have weapons right now. Fighting with fists is really interesting as the block isn't "block" it is a stationary dodge. I used it a little bit, but without weapons its really too hard to do anything with them.