Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

I know that anyone doing translations is doing so on their free time, so please understand I'm not being insistent or demanding. I'd simply like to know: is anyone is currently offering their services for translating feedback to be submitted with the questionnaire? If so, terrific. If not, that's okay too. It'd just be good to know which is the case so I can submit my questionnaire before the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    It is just too late tho, at this point already it would be hard to upgrade it other than just some polishing.
    I don't think it's too late - why would they even put the option there if it was, yeah?

Working on translations that people have requested right now. Sorry for the delay.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I don't think it's too late - why would they even put the option there if it was, yeah?

Im just saying it's pointless to persue more upgrades. What else can they really do, honestly? From here on the only upgrades we can get are more polygons, textures and more lighting effects.

At the end of the day, the game still has to run on multiple platforms, and the easiest way to achieve that goal is to build the engine to not consume too many resources. TERA Online, even at its lowest settings, will consume farrr more resources than Phantasy Star Online 2 will. For what it's worth, PSO2 does a very good job of maintaning performance with an option for a much better graphical experience.

I personally think PSO2 is one of the least graphically impressive Sonic Team / Sega titles released when you take a look at Unleashed/Generations, but i dont think the game is ever going to get to that level of graphics. The lighting effects on those games consume alot of resources and the effect counts are pretty high too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    Working on translations that people have requested right now. Sorry for the delay.
    No worries! We just appreciate that you're doing it at all.

Thanks for the translation!

I asked for an international release, more weapon categories, photon chairs and for the costume color slider to be free for humans and newmans.

Maybe they'll listen, I don't know. Worth a shot anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalzone View Post
    Request to translate this part:
    "Closed Beta Testing was a marvelous experience allowing to check the good and flaw of the game. For the improvement, gameguard is a security liability and a better protection should be considered. Perhaps using ssh for data transfer will help but consult the community for suggestion. PSO2 being F2P, please consider bringing to non-Windows platform like Linux distribution with its growing adoption for potential customers/gamers. Bring back the ability to customize different parts of clothing similar to Phantasy Star Universe series. Consider more exploration outside battlefield like cities. Let the community help you to make one the best online game experience. Arigato gozaimasu"
    クローズドβテストはゲームのいい点と悪い点を確かめられて、素晴らしい経験でした。改善について少々考え があります。GameGuardはセキュリティが低いです。もっとしっかりなシステムを利用して欲しいです 。例えば、SSHは役に立つでしょう。プレイヤーに相談するといいです。PSO2は基本プレイ無料なら、L inuxにもリリースしたらどうですか?もっとプレイヤーが引けます。そして、PSUのようなコスチューム の組み合わせにして欲しいです。フィールドだけじゃなく、ロビーやシティを探索したいです。コミュニティを 手伝わせて、最高のオンラインゲームを作りましょう。ありがとうございます。

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuketsuki View Post
    Translation request:

"Thank you very much for your hard work on the development of PSO2. Please include the Windows Phone platform for the smartphone app version of PSO2. Also, please increase map variation and enemy difficulty and aggressiveness. Additional polish of the graphical elements, including additional options for players with high performance PCs would be greatly appreciated. Finally, please address the significant imbalance with regards to Ranger's high level of damage output and survivability relative to the other classes."
    PSO2の制作頑張ってくださって本当にありがとうございます。スマートフォン版にWindows Phoneも入れて欲しいです。そして、マップのバリエーションを増やして、敵の難易度を上げてください。 ハイパーフォーマンスのPCが持っているプレイヤー向けのオプションを含めて、グラフィックの改善もして欲 しいです。最後に、レンジャーは他のクラスと比べて、強すぎて死にがたいです。調整して欲しい です。
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-close...est-completed/

"You will have to wait a little bit longer until the open beta starts."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I know its because they are fixing things but g'dermit.