Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XwarmachineX View Post
    Did the benchmark test twice with max settings up and got 99999 that should hopefully be enough to play the game.
    What do you run PSO 2 on, a potato? Upgrade that thing, that's WAY too low.

At max settings I got a score of around 250.
    With ShaderQuality= False, I got a score of 2600.
    No nice graphics for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boodendorf View Post
    At max settings I got a score of around 250.
    With ShaderQuality= False, I got a score of 2600.
    No nice graphics for me.
    The character creator benchmark doesn't have the optimizations that closed beta had. During the benchmark with Shaders on, I'd dip down to around 35 FPS. With it off, I'd take a huge jump up to 120+ FPS. During closed beta, I could have Shaders on, Texture quality maxed, bloom enabled, with the Shadow Quality slider at 4 and still maintain 60 FPS, even in giant PSE bursts and random boss fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkmaster View Post
    The character creator benchmark doesn't have the optimizations that closed beta had. During the benchmark with Shaders on, I'd dip down to around 35 FPS. With it off, I'd take a huge jump up to 120+ FPS. During closed beta, I could have Shaders on, Texture quality maxed, bloom enabled, with the Shadow Quality slider at 4 and still maintain 60 FPS, even in giant PSE bursts and random boss fights.
    That's pretty cool to know. Thanks.

I think the character creator runs far worst than the actual game... In the game i got all things way up and got much better performance...

There's no minimum score. The game will at least run on most computers. My comp is an e350 (with 4GB) netbook. With everything turned down, running virtual full screen at 854x480 my computer hovers just around 30fps. But it's not really playable at that level. You don't need a great computer, but at least something with a semi-fast cpu, and dedicated graphics should be able to run it smoothly with the settings adjusted appropriately.

Just realized the big boss from the dessert, that beetle bug thing is actually in the Benchmark.

hrmmmm..... the benchmark gives me a score of 75 average, yet there's no screen lag and the CBT played perfect at 1080 with maxed settings+^_^+ about as smooth as my Xbox 360 games play anyway and smoother then PSU (which is quite smooth)+^_^+
    EDIT: here's my most recent result with slider at five and res set to 1920x1200
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; May 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM.

Running at max gets me just 2900. That's fullscreen, too. It seems it has a much harder time if you increase the window size, since using the default ran me like 15000.

Terrible benchmark.