Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

So now that its over...do you guys think its better for it to have voice support? I think it would be a lot more fun talking to people while playing, as if I was sitting in the same room with my friends like on the old console

Quote Originally Posted by tkdyo View Post
    So now that its over...do you guys think its better for it to have voice support? I think it would be a lot more fun talking to people while playing, as if I was sitting in the same room with my friends like on the old console
    Uh, no. No no no no no no no no no. No.
    Not only it isn't really necessary, between normal chat, cut-in-chat-bubbles-with-your-character's-face, pre-recorded messages, quick access messages and Symbol Chat, but 99% of the time a game includes some form of voice comms, it sounds like rotten hell.
    Plus it'd be another possible venue of chat abuse; not only you may be forced to witness the obnoxious pre-recorded messages of your partner, you may also suddenly be subjected to the unspeakable horrors that may lurk within his "music" collection.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdyo View Post
    No need for integrated VOIP to be honest. I tend to shy away from games with such a thing for reasons Rauten already mentioned. The game already provides enough tools to convey certain emotions anyway.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Eggobandit View Post
    Why do people keep acting like PSU was a bad game?

It had a bunch of stupid fucking things about it, but in general i think its biggest flaw was simply neglect.
    This!!! i played on Xbox servers due to lack of computer, (and better graphics) and I'd only play 2 months out of the year and never really fell behind or missed anything important+^_^+ great game though!! i stumbled on CBT when i was looking at what may have changed Xbox servers before i renewed my membership after 10 months here on PSO-World+^_^+ so i made an account and got an invite for the last weekend!!! so far this is one of the best forum communities I've gotten to know and i really look forward to playing with all of you!!

PSU just didn't cater to a lot of the previous PSO fans (including me) but we have PSO2 to look forward to and that's all that matters at this point.
    Will work for Scape Dolls and Super Star Atomizers.

They set out to make a different game when they made PSU. Therein lies the problem I think. So thankfully with PSO2, notwithstanding title similarities, they're coming back to PSO.