Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Level ranger and force to 20 and done city events at the last day so i had fun while it lasted.

It was fun while it lasted

I had an awesome time playing while it was available. I managed to get one character to Lv20, and then rushed to get another character on Ship 6 to Lv10 in one night because I wasn't sure exactly when the Beta was supposed to end. Figures that it'd happen a few minutes after I got up this morning before I got a chance to hop on and see everyone one last time, but I accomplished what I set out to do, at least. Never got a MAG though, lol... ><

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Was hella fun, can't wait for the OB now.

I'll be on here stalking for OB news. : )

I leave with this:

Last edited by chaos-shadow; Apr 30, 2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Resized image

Can't wait for OBT + Release. This game is going to devour sooooooooo many hours of my free time, It's gonna be ridiculous. And it's gonna be delicious.
    Pity I missed the end times, stupid freaking work with it's stupid freaking hours hhrmhrmhrmrrgrgrg...

Great time, though a bit of me was holding back the entire time--knowing that my characters would be wiped, and wanting to experience a bit of the game as a "new experience" for release/OBT, not sure if anyone else had that feeling.

Although I'm a bit hesistant to roll on server 02, block 20 for server stability issues (this will only get worse with OBT), I'm hoping to find a more populated server with english speakers this time around. (I didn't end up on ship 2, and I spent most of my last beta day on ship 6).

Added a pic in the first post!
    Last edited by Cayenne; Apr 30, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
    Will work for Scape Dolls and Super Star Atomizers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayde View Post
    Although I'm a bit hesistant to roll on server 02, block 20 for server stability issues (this will only get worse with OBT), I'm hoping to find a more populated server with english speakers this time around.
    THIS. Let's get more than one ship for our community! We should decide before OBT!!

So sad it's over. My thoughts on all this are still quite jumbled though I will say that they were, for the most part, positive. It was nice hanging out with the few folks from here that I did. Well, back to FFXI I guess.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic