Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrTurkleton View Post
    hopefully the open beta will fix the issue of game settings not saving
    Hmm that reminds me there were only one option that wasn't saving for me. Max number of full detail players loaded or something like that. It was always at 50 and everytime I start the game I had to go there and crank it up to 200 or sometimes the game wouldn't load my character's model (LOL) or most of the NPC's in town.
    >>>Youtube channel<<<

Primobol @ ship6 (Ken)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by serenade View Post
    there were a couple instances where i loaded into an area but my attack palette was missing. i couldn't do anything but run around until i hit start on my controller to bring up the menu and then exit the menu. that seemed to bring my attack palette back....
    Pressing the T key to bring up your mouse cursor makes it so that you can't do a lot of things, I guess for a controller user it'd throw you off a bit. It threw ME off *Xbox controller*

Also my Xbox controller has a PERFECT setup, but my playstation-ish controller had a really messy funky set up... Did people with REAL PS3 controllers also have default control issues?

I'll have to try it with my Playstation controller adapter next time...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

all my Xbox controllers are wireless....... and it's like $50 for a adapter so i just used mouse/keyboard+^_^+ ima jelly of you+^_^+
    EDIT; just googled it and they have new model thats only $20+^_^+ ima have controller for PSO2 by open beta!!

I used a Playstation controller thinking I would change the setup but when I did I only found it harder and was quite happy with the default. I did also experience the post load lack of action bar and had to run around in circles around the enemies until it decided to load.
    Last edited by PSO Addict; May 1, 2012 at 10:07 AM.

Here's a red error Rappy from a friend. Screenshots wasn't working then for some reason.

Spoiler!

And here's some odd stuff that happened near those 20 last minutes on Ship 2 Block 20.

Spoiler!

I also saw some Casts with JUST legs before, when I tried to STEAM screenshot it my game crashed. What went trough my head was "Can't let you do that Starfox."
    Last edited by Vashyron; May 1, 2012 at 10:05 AM.

I CHOOSE YOU... HOLOGRAPHIC RAPPY CARD!

I used a Logitech gamepad for the game. Going into the game the right stick was oddly mapped to various game functions as opposed to moving the camera. Assuming this game was made with DirectX, for those that have coded in it before will know that the gamepad functionality in DirectInput is setup to interface specifically with the 360 controller. DirectX was created by Microsoft, thus it only makes sense that they will support their controller. If there is any difference in the button layout of the controller you're installing in comparison to the 360 controller then of course it will show when you enter the game.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

The only thing I ran across were enemies that didn't die when they should have. It took them about 30-40 seconds to actually die. The problem is you had to keep attacking them them until they did or they would attack you.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

The only really odd thing I have seen were occasional invisible enemies for me xD A few times I just stood there and thought "Umm what are my team-mates fighting against? o.o"

Headless... Horseman? D:

Cool Data Drained Rappy xD