Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Cash shop speculation

This is where we can all think of how much those Gachas are going to suck from our pockets! Since I don't know the exchange rate, I can only take rough guesses, right? In any case, CLOSE ENOUGH. I think trying to scrape things down to being not-cash at this point might be a bit silly anyways.

I think that AC will probably run at a rate of 1000 per 20 dollars, roughly. That said, a new character slot will probably be about that much. Since the slot is permanent, you can expect to pay a premium on it. As for Premium... I think it'd be around 6 dollars for 30 days, making it probably cheaper than APB.

I don't imagine the scratches will change at all, and I think that's a good thing. Sure, you can go through scratches fast, but you're also getting a fairly decent amount from it, compared to say... Neopets or some garbage.
    Last edited by Peejay; May 1, 2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Title unclear.

1 AC = 1 Japanese Yen

If that's the only issue we want to address, we're not going to get much from it. Keeping in mind Closed Beta was going to see how much people were spending on what, so we're going to see all the prices of the AC shop adjusted anyways. I wanted to speculate on what would cost how much in the meantime.

Same as buying JP PSN Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    If that's the only issue we want to address, we're not going to get much from it. Keeping in mind Closed Beta was going to see how much people were spending on what, so we're going to see all the prices of the AC shop adjusted anyways. I wanted to speculate on what would cost how much in the meantime.
    Scape doll might change depending on how many people actually used it.

EXP-up might go up, as it's too easy to level in the CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

Everything was set at 10 AC, from scratches to rooms to scape dolls. Everything is going to change.

I was kinda disappointed in the Gachas...

I got the Rappy suit, but out of all the items I got from the Gachas I didn't see anything really worthwhile keeping. But maybe that's a good thing since I won't spend a ton of money trying to get what I want from them.

I guess they'll be changing the items that were in the Gachas every patch or so though, so maybe they'll have some good items in there eventually.

They confirmed that there will be different gachas with different TYPES of high tier prizes. I think one is clothes and one is everything else, or something of the like.

I'm hoping the room is maybe 5 bucks for 30 days or something of the equivalent. I'd rather go premium and get everything, but I'm not too clear on the details of premium even now.

I can see them charging anywhere from 700 to 1000 yen for the premium member thing for 30 days. Being Japanese though it may even go up higher.

Gacha seems like it will be 200 to 300 yen a spin, on par with everything else gacha-dependent in Japan. :T

Sure hope it's 1 AC = 1 yen though. That way it'd be easier to get some quick FUN if they're gonna make the FUN gacha mostly furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

If scape dolls are expensive in release, blame me. I abused them hardcore, never waited for a revive unless I was typing haha.
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!