Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kraiseson View Post
    I dont know about you guys. But im gonna go crazy, loggin in everyday reading forums all day long. Checking back every hour just praying on some kind of new information regarding a release or something like that..

When i really think about it..

Sad life.

PSO2 is ruining me.
    its pointless its gonna take atleast a couple more month(s), go play something else. personaly i started up an evie in vindictus and its fun

Minecraft server. Ys: The Oath in Felghana boss rushes. Occasional Soulcalibur V. Guild Wars 2 beta events. But nothing really quenches my thirst for PSO2 ;_;

Maybe if I found a release date for Ys Origin and LoH: Trails in the Sky SC on Steam I'd be okay. Stoopid games.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Minecraft server
    What's the server you play on, is it a small server or a big one?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    What's the server you play on, is it a small server or a big one?
    I run a private, legit server off my PC for some friends. Used to be part of a bigger one where we all had op commands, and we nearly reduced our map to a burning wasteland Entire biomes devastated by TNT, etc. but it was fun building sky fortresses and undersea palaces and such. Good times.

Diablo 3 is a fortnight away. I'm personally a bit worried that come CBT2/OBT, I'll have that AND Diablo 3 to divide my time amongst.

In the immediate meantime though, I'm rediscovering why I loved Neverwinter Nights.

I'm closing in level 81 in Skyrim... leveled up my Dreamcast PSO v2 character not long ago...

THE WAIT. IS KILLING ME (a bit).

I cant wait for pso 2. I keep looking at the launcher but knowing that its just for show makes me sad maybe i should hide it for the time being
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

I pretty much spend all my time here on the forums so you aren't alone...

I would've been better off If I didn't get that taste of beta first. I've been having dreams of PSO2, which aren't so bad actually!
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    PSO2 ruined other games for me.
    I feel this way about PSU. Seeing what everyone else is saying makes me want to play PSO2 even more. Guess I'll watch everyone else have fun with it on Youtube >: