View Poll Results: Which server interests you most?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ship ONE

3 2.46%
  • Ship TWO

97 79.51%
  • Ship THREE

1 0.82%
  • Ship FOUR

4 3.28%
  • Ship FIVE

1 0.82%
  • Ship SIX

2 1.64%
  • Ship SEVEN

3 2.46%
  • Ship EIGHT

0 0%
  • Ship NINE

1 0.82%
  • Ship TEN

0 0%
  • I don't want children!

10 8.20%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    Ship 2 seems safe, i didn't get to be on it in CBT (spent all my AC on gachas) and ship 6 just didn't have as many helpful people Japanese or otherwise+^_^+ and I'll stay away from 4, i don't know why the Japanese don't like but i know i don't like it+^_^+
    Not sure if my JP is...good enough but as I recall Shi = 4 and Shi is also a part of a word that means death(ex. Shinei, "Kenshiro quote here"(Houkuto no Ken(fist of the north star)))

Quote Originally Posted by stheno View Post
    Hah, I see you're also using the same name on the PSO2 subreddit.
    Yeah I use "Konflyk" for everything, YT, Skype, AIM, XBL, PSN, etc.
    PSO2 Karai

Personally would prefer Ship 1 as that will naturally have the highest overall population thus more people selling their stuff in player shops.

Though over that I would prefer playing with English players which most of you seem to have just locked your sights onto 2.

Why Do I Still Post Here? BahnKnakyu's Avatar

Ship 4, block 44 is the 4chan ship/block btw.
    * 98% of people like to put character progress in their signatures. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    Ship 4, block 44 is the 4chan ship/block btw.
    So? The farther away they stay from the rest of the planet, the better. We don't need trash like them anywhere near us, nor should we want it. I'm mad that I even know their location now. Thanks for ruining my night.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkmaster View Post
    So? The farther away they stay from the rest of the planet, the better. We don't need trash like them anywhere near us, nor should we want it. I'm mad that I even know their location now. Thanks for ruining my night.
    LMFAO, they aren't all that bad, don't assume all of 4chan to be bad v, vg can be legit at times, you'd be surprised if you give those guys a chance, not b.
    PSO2 Karai

Ship 2, Block 20 (21 if full).

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Konflyk View Post
    Not sure if my JP is...good enough but as I recall Shi = 4 and Shi is also a part of a word that means death(ex. Shinei, "Kenshiro quote here"(Houkuto no Ken(fist of the north star)))

Yeah I use "Konflyk" for everything, YT, Skype, AIM, XBL, PSN, etc.
    well they dislike it for a better reason then me!!!+^_^+ just happens be one of my Exes b-days (4-4)+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Konflyk View Post
    LMFAO, they aren't all that bad, don't assume all of 4chan to be bad v, vg can be legit at times, you'd be surprised if you give those guys a chance, not b.
    When you were younger, did you ever have a game that you played that you thought was awesome, yet got older and thought to yourself "why the fuck did I ever like this game?"

Well, 4chan is like that to me. I've given them multiple chances and, if anything, they're getting worse. If I want gaming news, I go to Gametrailers. If I want people's opinions on said gaming news, I go to the forums on Gametrailers. If I want to laugh about gaming news, I go to Kotaku. If I want to watch a bunch of self-proclaimed know-it-all brain dead nerds throw shit at each other, I'll go to 4chan.

I thought the same thing.

When you were younger, did you ever have a game that you played that you thought was awesome, yet got older and thought to yourself "why the fuck did I ever like this game?"

Well, 4chan is like that to me. I've given them multiple chances and, if anything, they're getting worse. If I want gaming news, I go to Gametrailers. If I want people's opinions on said gaming news, I go to the forums on Gametrailers. If I want to laugh about gaming news, I go to Kotaku. If I want to watch a bunch of self-proclaimed know-it-all brain dead nerds throw shit at each other, I'll go to 4chan.
    Friday the 13th - NES

And yeah, I do agree, yet it is funny to laugh at their LoZ discussions since that's where all the butt hurt accumulates.
    PSO2 Karai