Default what the best armor for a Ramarl ?

Hi everyone I wanted to know what is the best armor for ramarl. right now I am using the aura field line My current until are cent/ability, v502 , ADEPT
    and the shield is FROM THE DEPTHS

Okay I'm from Ultima PSOBB that the private server and that where I go to play my pso game. But In need a expert on pso and a person know a lot about being A Ramarl. ATM I'm hunting a v101 because I need the speed. but I do need some advice on armor wise something keep me safe and bit strong against monster. so what you recommend me as armor to hunt what the best stat for it for my Ramarl
    My ID is Purplenum

Let me start by apologising because this is not the answer you are looking for.
    Sorry

If you're able to equip an Aura Field then I'd say your level is high enough that there's not a significant difference between the high level armors for your class. My advice: go with what's best for the occasion (eg. Sacred Cloth if paralysis is likely or armor with the proper elemental resistances for the area) or just with what looks best on you.

I tend to do the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by T0m View Post
    Let me start by apologising because this is not the answer you are looking for.
    Sorry

If you're able to equip an Aura Field then I'd say your level is high enough that there's not a significant difference between the high level armors for your class. My advice: go with what's best for the occasion (eg. Sacred Cloth if paralysis is likely or armor with the proper elemental resistances for the area) or just with what looks best on you.

I tend to do the latter.
    well what about armor that gonna help me fight against dark element for example Olga flow or the Final boss of EP.4 you know that weird look worm monster . how I am able to compete with those two monster ? and what be a better armor or how do I survive there godly overpowered hit ? do you or anyone here have good idea how to survive the battle ?? or some kind of strategy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda01 View Post
    well what about armor that gonna help me fight against dark element for example Olga flow or the Final boss of EP.4 you know that weird look worm monster . how I am able to compete with those two monster ? and what be a better armor or how do I survive there godly overpowered hit ? do you or anyone here have good idea how to survive the battle ?? or some kind of strategy ?
    Unfortunaelty ive never fought the episode 4 boss But i know he's extremely high powered, Olga flow on the other hand is one of my specialities :P

But i suggest for either, That your either build up your HP and Power or your defense and power. Since their attacks are power based and not nessarely Elemental based like Dark Falz (Grants)
    You dont need to use Resis units. So your best bet is to get a high powered weapon, and raise your Hp with a /Hp unit, and same goes for power. also Try to get a mag that Uses Shifta\Deband such as diwari. Which can be a Dex and power mag.

From the Depths - Nice! The quest to get that is disabled on my server, and I have all the parts too! XD

If you're looking for something against Dark type, you already have probably the best shield for it. I believe the Stink Frame also has a decent amount of resist to Dark, but its Defense isn't as strong as some other armors.

Against St Million/Kondriou/Shambertin, you really just need defense and HP. He really doesn't do that much elemental damage. Just get a strong single target DPS weapon to take out his minion spinners and the crystals on his body (something like the Dual Bird or Charge Vulcans with that V101 you're hunting) and you should be good. HP is probably the best defense against him and his annoying spinner dudes.

EDIT: I also recommend doing the EP4 boss with a high(ish) level FO. Their AOE spells will help greatly against the spinners, and their high level Shifta/Deband will help tremendously.
    Last edited by FOODFOOD; Jun 5, 2012 at 09:50 AM.