Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Did I just hear this man call caseals ugly? I did, didn't I? >____>
    Now now Aumi, he ain't hurtin no one.

Caseals are coot. They have been since PSO.

Gib.

Are subclasses even still on the table?

Haven't heard about them in awhile. Just assumed the concept was dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Are subclasses even still on the table?

Haven't heard about them in awhile. Just assumed the concept was dropped.
    Considering the F2P nature of it, I think they'll probably end up keeping it. That, and many people will just buy more character slots anyways because of vanity, like myself.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I acctually think you are right on this one, it does make sense and it would be nice to acctually have a newman that will be the best char for once instead of always the casts.

I'm acctualy considering to make a RAnewearl as well at some point, specially if they are sonna add something like a Guntecher.
    I don't know if they'll end up being the best but I always have the most fun playing a Newearl, whether its a HU or a FO, and now I have the chance to play as a RA. That's pretty exciting for me and the class sounds like it will be amazing. I remember Ce' Nedra from that one place we might as well should be able to talk about now, see scht, there were some pretty awesome newearls over there.

Also, at angelo. We haven't heard anything in a while about anything. I don't think they dropped the idea and like Peejay said, Its gonna be a cash cow hopefully. I mean, we haven't heard about the game in a while, they haven't dropped that have they? Let's hope not, haha.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

Don't mind, I play RAmarl and don't care about Min/Max variances! I also think most RAcaseal players will screw up on Mag Builds and Skill trees anyways.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

My main in PSO was a RAmarl, and by main I mean first level 200, I was going to be a RAmarl in PSO2 as well until I heard about the release of the RAnewearl class. I don't think min/max really matters too much to be honest if you've got a head for playing games on your shoulders. I almost always pick the under-powered classes in games anyways, but seeing this thread I couldn't help but post in favor of our new RAnewearl goddesses.

I mean, I would make a FOcast if they weren't so straight up damn weird looking...

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    Don't mind, I play RAmarl and don't care about Min/Max variances! I also think most RAcaseal players will screw up on Mag Builds and Skill trees anyways.
    What does that have to do with RAcaseal players in particular? I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY will be screwing up their mag builds and skill trees until number crunchers do all the hard work for us.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Miyoko View Post
    What does that have to do with RAcaseal players in particular? I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY will be screwing up their mag builds and skill trees until number crunchers do all the hard work for us.
    I tend to always talk about things like this when it comes to something more serious like a character selection in a fighter game, It's true that some things can be top tier. In this case RAcaseal DOES have the best ranger stats, but that's like only one side of the quality, second is based on player. It would be a hard gold rule if like any player that picks RAcassey, plays like a Top-tier gaming league, which obviously that won't happen, that kinds of players tend to be a minority, with a big amount of wannabes (RAcaseal players that pick for stats numbers rather than aspect). What I mean mostly is that in this game, it matters most how good you are as a player, not the class you pick unlike other MMOs that seem more static about how the combat science works. The CAST supremacy was back then in PSU where the number difference between class and races were huge.

I'm also very known amongst friends for kicking *ss with low-tier characters in fighters (Like the one Im gonna use in P4A when it release in August, the character in my signature). And whenever I hear about the Tierlist I never take it seriously unless it's a tournament, Because most people that use this top-tiers are between or a bit above the line of average gameplay, I don't expect to get myself owned by a high-tier unless I know the player is same or better skilled than I do. So giving that I look fighters with their strict tierlists like that, think what about I think on PSO2 lmao.

You sound too full of yourself to be taken seriously.
    Also it's kind of mean to assume that people who pick a certain archetype are going to do poorly based solely on their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    that people who pick a certain archetype are going to do poorly based solely on their choice.
    You got it entirely wrong, there will be a lot of people that will play awfully great because of picking a top-tier, but that doesnt justify the mayority that are in the average skill if not wanting to be considered skilled that thinks that they have the win card just because they pick the higher tiers. tl : dr It will depends more on skill than choice.