Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Hidamari Sketch anything. And sometimes Madoka.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    +^_^+ oh and new Borgias+^_^+
    Fucking where?!? Don't tease me now. I heard it got picked up for a second season, but I don't know when it's airing.

Or are you talking about the Showtime version?

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

On and off on Star Trek: Voyager.
    It´s not bad, but i liked Quark and Odo more in DS9.
    Something about Odo´s attitude that just made him stand out a bit with his strict and lawful way.
    Quark being the thieving charming bastard, made it even more fun..

Ahh..man.

Also, Big Bang theory and Game of Thrones.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Firefly, and then the movie (Serenity), that is all.

Big Bang Theory seems like it would be my kind of show but I've never really sat down and watched them before, once I get done with The Twilight Zone I'll start that and How I Met your Mother.

I also feel like I should be watching Breaking Bad since it seems like a lot of people I know are watching that and love it.

Lately I feel like Netflix has been dropping the ball, feel like they've limited the movie selections. I had the urge to watch some Tombstone and Terminator 2 and they didn't have it! Also, I don't know if anyone here has it but is Hulu+ worth it?

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Also, I don't know if anyone here has it but is Hulu+ worth it?
    Had it for a month after it came to Xbox Live. Dropped it because I didn't like having to pay AND have to watch a bunch of goddamned commercials... especially when the "Plus" service had less shows and more restricted content than the free to watch version on the internet (due to their licensing agreements not applying to consoles, set-top boxes, and mobile devices or something)

It may have changed since the last time I used it, but I also seem to recall Hulu announcing recently that they were going to require users to already be subscribed to a cable/satellite television provider before accessing their service. I haven't read too deeply into it since I don't use it anymore and I don't really care if they commit corporate suicide.

Hulu Puts Gun To Own Head: May Require Users To Show Proof Of Pay TV Subscription.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Big Bang Theory seems like it would be my kind of show but I've never really sat down and watched them before, once I get done with The Twilight Zone I'll start that and How I Met your Mother.

I also feel like I should be watching Breaking Bad since it seems like a lot of people I know are watching that and love it.

Lately I feel like Netflix has been dropping the ball, feel like they've limited the movie selections. I had the urge to watch some Tombstone and Terminator 2 and they didn't have it! Also, I don't know if anyone here has it but is Hulu+ worth it?
    Big Bang theory is very hit or miss, it has some very good episodes with a lot of good nerd humor but then it also has episodes that just use very generic sit com humor (especially recently where mentioning the word star wars is becoming the standard of nerd jokes on that show), but at least for the first 2 seasons or so it is consistently pretty good even if it isn't always making good nerd jokes (I cna't think of a better term for nerd jokes, sorry))

One word..BAZINGA!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    just finished ALL the stargate sg-1 series and the ark of truth movie, started after CBT ended and just finished yesterday+^_^+ moving on to farscape and fullmetal alchemist; brotherhood now+^_^+ oh and new Borgias+^_^+
    I loooove Stargate SG-1. I bought the complete series just to watch it all in my room. XD Ended up watching Stargate Atlantis after and found out that series is just as good. I would've liked to know more on what would happen to Atlantis after the last episode, though...

I saw Stargate Universe on Netflix and decided to give that series a go as well. It's not as good as SG-1 or Atlantis, but I thought that it was enjoyable, nonetheless. Not sure if they'll continue the series, though.

I thought Full Metal Alchemist was okay, but after finishing the series, I couldn't quite get into Brotherhood. It's was like finishing a book and then starting another book in the series, only to find out that it takes place in the middle of the previous book, but about the same characters. It was awkward as I thought it would've been about something that happens after the series was over.

Now, I'm just checking out some unlicensed fansubs of anime that I haven't checked out before. Seitokai Yakuindomo was a fun ride, and now checking out a more serious (albeit a bit old) anime by the name of Ayatsuri Sakon.

The premise is a young man by the name of Sakon who is the successor of a line of master puppeteers. He also has a knack for solving mysteries and carries around an ancient but beautifully crafted puppet by the name of Ukon. So far, the anime is following him as he travels from place to place, solving murders that he inadvertently gets involved in. I tend to like mysteries so this is pretty much right up my alley. XD

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

NBA Playoffs although my Knicks have been done for awhile now. Chelsea winning Champions League Final and other random stuff