Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default So SEGA announced their E3 line up.

http://blogs.sega.com/2012/05/30/seg...-rock-e3-2012/

Notice anything missing?

Lets hope for a surprise announcement.
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Wow Sega never ceases to baffle me.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Have to keep in mind that the game isn't even released yet nor has it been given an official date.

If anything, my guess is that either this game won't make it to western shores or that a finalized product is preferred when it comes to E3.
    Last edited by blace; Jun 1, 2012 at 04:19 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Was hoping they'd bring up PSO2, but I'm honestly not surprised at all. MAYBE they could have booth for it on the side(J-RPG's are usually pushed into the corner in general.) But yeah I dunno what to say otherwise.

I'll be fine playing the JP version! If we DO get this game, I think I've waited long enough to be put on hold for like 6-months to a year, like the other PS games. So yeah, forget that balls.

I AM surprised that there's not more Sonic stuff... Kind of disappointing yet surprising. They're trying to push JSR into the light, but Sonic is just getting his mario kart sequel? Maybe that's a GOOD thing. Or maybe they just finally realized a lot of people wanna cough up money for JSR in general and they're going for it.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

i dont know why didnt they present pso2, its kind of weird? all that publicity O.o why waste that?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Not surprised.

They probably want to see how well it does in Japan before bringing it over to the US market.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    If anything, my guess is that either this game won't make it to western shores or that a finalized product is preferred when it comes to E3.
    I HIGHLY doubt that with all that "mountain of evidence" of this game eventually being put in English.

But I'm starting to feel way more that it's exactly as they told us "There no current plans to release this game in the US." Well obviously... no OFFICIAL plans yet, Not official enough to bring it up at an E3. But enough plans to leave that mentioned "mountain of evidence."

/Is the only one that calls it a mountain of Evidence.

But yeah I wouldn't sound so pessimistic to say this would be an Infinity repeat. (But if so... it can't be helped with how butthurt everyone in the US got over PSU and the PSP's pirating issues *continues guessing moonrunes*)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Looks over at video games collection, sees the JP, UK, US versions of JSR JGR.
    Why do I need another copy of the game with less music?
    Sega gave up on the entire world except for Japan in 2001.

I kinda hope someone post shaky play footage on the floor like they did for PSU. I remember they didn't saying anything and then at E3 there was PSU.
    Last edited by AnnabellaRenee87; Jun 1, 2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Gramor
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

it might be a surprise announcement. But back at E3 2000 (June of 2000), the Sega booth didn't announce PSO/ or have a kiosk showing the game on the Dreamcast, there was only a demo video of the beta version of PSO for the DC.

So IMO people shouldn't take the lack of any public listing of PSO 2 by SoA to mean anything with regards to their plans on a US release or not.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Have to keep in mind that the game isn't even released yet nor has it been given an official date.

That would be logical if the only thing you could show was released games. If that was the case then why have an E3 to begin with. Companies are encouraged to show games that are in development or soon to be released.

Maybe since it's not a major console game they're not bothering to hype it at E3
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance