Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
I heard it was an april fools joke by Adult swim when they announced it. That's like giving Cartoon Network the middle finger for the years of decent quality of cartoons by putting garbage on it. The three shows Harvey Birdman attornye at law, Adventure Brothers, Sealab 2021 felt like it was an insult to cartoon network originality. Where do they hire these wiseguys from?!

I rather watch Boomerange or the Hub channel since the shows on those channels are more entertaining. I mean when Comedy central had Dilbert and The Critic that was fine. Every now and then I watch SouthPark, regardless, of how stupid it is. I lost faith in Adult swim and refuse to watch it anymore. They butcher any anime they put on their timeslots and they put garbage to replace it. Look at Big O for an example. I loved it but hated the ending. It confused me. Why end it like that without an explanation of some sort. =/
I had to ask a buddy from High School years later to spoil it for me. He gladly explained what happened and I was happy compared to how they butchered it.

Adult swim use to be good but it was just an excuse to branch away from toonami to put adult rated garbage on their times slots. When they put a retarded show like Aqua Teen hunger force to replace Baby Blues or whatever I'm done.
How can you hate Adult Swim... The Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Mighty Boosh, Harvey Birdman:Attorney at Law... Those are all genius...GENIUS!