Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I heard it was an april fools joke by Adult swim when they announced it. That's like giving Cartoon Network the middle finger for the years of decent quality of cartoons by putting garbage on it. The three shows Harvey Birdman attornye at law, Adventure Brothers, Sealab 2021 felt like it was an insult to cartoon network originality. Where do they hire these wiseguys from?!

I rather watch Boomerange or the Hub channel since the shows on those channels are more entertaining. I mean when Comedy central had Dilbert and The Critic that was fine. Every now and then I watch SouthPark, regardless, of how stupid it is. I lost faith in Adult swim and refuse to watch it anymore. They butcher any anime they put on their timeslots and they put garbage to replace it. Look at Big O for an example. I loved it but hated the ending. It confused me. Why end it like that without an explanation of some sort. =/
    I had to ask a buddy from High School years later to spoil it for me. He gladly explained what happened and I was happy compared to how they butchered it.

Adult swim use to be good but it was just an excuse to branch away from toonami to put adult rated garbage on their times slots. When they put a retarded show like Aqua Teen hunger force to replace Baby Blues or whatever I'm done.
    How can you hate Adult Swim... The Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Mighty Boosh, Harvey Birdman:Attorney at Law... Those are all genius...GENIUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    How can you hate Adult Swim... The Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Mighty Boosh, Harvey Birdman:Attorney at Law... Those are all genius...GENIUS!

Adult Swim pretty much killed what Toonami was, they even obliterated the anime that was airing and added more live action BS.

Toonami is anime, anime, and wait for it.....more anime (the way it should be)

It pissed me off to see the Adult Swim Logo when Toonami was running.

You can't have a time block advertising in another time block on cartoon network, it just stupid. (How is Toonami suppose to advertise its own logo) - between commercials
    “Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.”
    http://twitter.com/#!/layfette0911

I'm glad they brought Toonami back, but it isn't the same Toonami, not the Tom that guided me through life (Ver. 1, 2, and 3), and it isn't the same shows. My childhood is still dead, and Cartoon Network still plays shows that make me want to vomit. I hate being an adult...
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Omega View Post
    I'm glad they brought Toonami back, but it isn't the same Toonami, not the Tom that guided me through life (Ver. 1, 2, and 3), and it isn't the same shows. My childhood is still dead, and Cartoon Network still plays shows that make me want to vomit. I hate being an adult...

Its not that bad, I mean the game reviews are okay, and a least we have 2 new anime to watch. (its a start)

The new tom kinda nice. I gotta get used to the new stuff but a step back isnt to bad.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

If they get more money they will add new tom shorts and shows but to get money from AS they need views.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

The only anime I could stand that was new was Deadman Wonderland, but I did enjoy seeing cowboy bebop and SAC 2nd GIG

Quote Originally Posted by spade88 View Post
    The only anime I could stand that was new was Deadman Wonderland, but I did enjoy seeing cowboy bebop and SAC 2nd GIG
    My bestfriend was talking about deadman. I soooo wanna c that to.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Adult swim is probably trying to bring their fans back by promising to bring Toonami back. Any anime they put on their times slots they end up butchering. I wonder how long this will last before they dump it and try to put garbage to replace it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.