Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Hey everyone. Having a hard time getting online to work on my 3ds. What gives?

Also, since I cannot get online, it's really hard to do quest at level 85 hucast.

mag has 75 power/25 hit

use armor with only 3 slots with hit bonuses

my weapon for awhile was cronos scythe

what am I doing wrong? Bosses are almost impossible to kill on hard mode(octopus and such) with stupid ai party members.

Please enlighten me community

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheKraken View Post
    Hey everyone. Having a hard time getting online to work on my 3ds. What gives?

Also, since I cannot get online, it's really hard to do quest at level 85 hucast.

mag has 75 power/25 hit

use armor with only 3 slots with hit bonuses

my weapon for awhile was cronos scythe

what am I doing wrong? Bosses are almost impossible to kill on hard mode(octopus and such) with stupid ai party members.

Please enlighten me community
    You need a connection with WEP security. Secondly, you should know that monsters in Ozhette Wetlands, Rioh Snowfield, and Makara Ruins are resistant to melee attacks. You need to get an armor with 4 slots, you should try to get Pizza Box and grind it to +99 until you find something better(you buy it at the elusive pizza shack). Most people prefer a mag with only one stat, such as 100 power. Chronos Scythe is a fairly bad weapon without the Spirit Garb armor too. If you find the Cake Shop make sure to play the quest on hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    You need a connection with WEP security. Secondly, you should know that monsters in Ozhette Wetlands, Rioh Snowfield, and Makara Ruins are resistant to melee attacks. You need to get an armor with 4 slots, you should try to get Pizza Box and grind it to +99 until you find something better(you buy it at the elusive pizza shack). Most people prefer a mag with only one stat, such as 100 power. Chronos Scythe is a fairly bad weapon without the Spirit Garb armor too. If you find the Cake Shop make sure to play the quest on hard.
    Thank you for the response! I'm assuming by being resistant to melee, I would have to use a range weapon instead?

How hard is it to find the pizza shop?

Also, I believe I do have another mag with just 100 power so I'll stick with that

Again, I want to thank you for the reply.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheKraken View Post
    Thank you for the response! I'm assuming by being resistant to melee, I would have to use a range weapon instead?

How hard is it to find the pizza shop?

Also, I believe I do have another mag with just 100 power so I'll stick with that

Again, I want to thank you for the reply.
    Yes, use Ranged in those three areas, and NEVER use Ranged in any other areas. Paru and Arca will murder you for it.

2% chance every dead end in Gurhacia or Ozette has opportunity for Bakery spawn, while Arca and Shrine has Pizzeria at same chances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

If I buy a used copy of PS0, will I be able to set up Wifi on my DS without sending over the Wifi data of the original owner? Or am I shit out of luck in terms of going online...?

Delete the old connections and set up your own in the game's wifi menu. That's really all I can say, since I don't know if you have a specific issue.

I just got my Newmen character to hard mode, but none of the missions say "new" except one important one, the Cake Sisters mission. My question is:

Does she still need to complete the other missions first, or does the fact that my level 99 Cast long since finished them mean I could just do the Cake Shop quest and qualify for the PA Compresser?

Has to all be on the same character, IIRC... just do the quest and see for yourself, I guess. I got that years ago...

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceRodan View Post
    I just got my Newmen character to hard mode, but none of the missions say "new" except one important one, the Cake Sisters mission. My question is:

Does she still need to complete the other missions first, or does the fact that my level 99 Cast long since finished them mean I could just do the Cake Shop quest and qualify for the PA Compresser?
    Technically, you have already done them. And the title says "Cleared 15H Missions" or something of the ilk.

I am planning to hunt for a freeze/resist unit any suggestions?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.