Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Ghost View Post
    The only reason why I'll play as a female CAST is mostly because male CASTs lack human-like parts, unlike their female counterparts.
    I want to see some more HUcast looking parts from PSO

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Inu~ View Post
    Cast supremacy, baby!
    I sincerely hope that the CAST supremacy movement isn't nearly as strong as it was in PSU....I watched people get kicked from parties simple because they weren't CASTs. And when I pipped up about them being removed, I was spoken down upon.

It was, frankly, disgusting.

I know some people say it jokingly, but there are people who actually strongly believe in CAST Supremacy.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I know some people say it jokingly, but there are people who actually strongly believe in CAST Supremacy.
    "Strongly" believing in a certain race being 'superior' to others (not in a stat-based way, but in a socially-accepted way) on a goddamn video game is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life.

Like yeah, joking about it is fine, albeit still annoying at times. But shunning and scorning people because they aren't playing the race you consider the "best" is borderline retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You should be. Of course, given your problems, I might not be very hopeful.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuld01 View Post
    Cant really tell now as the server is closed, make no different from us until pre-open beta anyway.

You should check if your "confirmation" letter means you got picked as one of the close beta tester or just a email for confirming the creation on your SEGA ID.
    My problem was that my laptop wouldn't charge, and there for can't be on to enjoy the game. I sent it in for repairs and that was the only problem, an external one not internal.

I check my email and I did intact received the e-mail that said that I was chosen for the beta. Before then I did in fact sign up for SEGA ID.

...Then I clicked on the link to get the installer for the game. I downloaded the installer, but not the game itself.

So with that being said... I AM set right?
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Rei-San View Post
    So with that being said... I AM set right?
    You're set.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    I sincerely hope that the CAST supremacy movement isn't nearly as strong as it was in PSU....I watched people get kicked from parties simple because they weren't CASTs. And when I pipped up about them being removed, I was spoken down upon.

It was, frankly, disgusting.

Woah really dude??? Thats just as stuiped as raceism... -shake my head- i agree with u being disgusting
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    "Strongly" believing in a certain race being 'superior' to others (not in a stat-based way, but in a socially-accepted way) on a goddamn video game is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life.

Like yeah, joking about it is fine, albeit still annoying at times. But shunning and scorning people because they aren't playing the race you consider the "best" is borderline retarded.
    I completely agree. It's a damn game. Don't discriminate against people in the virtual world. We have enough of that in the real world.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Somebody on bumped.org mentioned that they've been accepted into the POBT. Has anyone else been accepted that haven't previously played the other test?

Quote Originally Posted by B Plus View Post
    Somebody on bumped.org mentioned that they've been accepted into the POBT. Has anyone else been accepted that haven't previously played the other test?
    Unlike previous tests, everyone is accepted. All you have to do is signup.

quick question, for those of us that played CBT, do we get any sort of e-mail about POBT? as far as i know, i don't do nothin until the launcher updates itself+^_^+